Feud escalates between ‘Sex and the City’ stars
A feud between former “Sex and the City” co-stars went to Instagram Saturday, when actress Kim Cattrall blasted Sarah Jessica Parker for offering sympathy over the recent death of Catrall’s brother.
Last Sunday, Cattrall posted a desperate plea to Instagram, asking for help finding her brother, Christopher Cattrall. Later that same day, she announced on the same platform that her brother had died.
Parker reached out to offer condolences, writing a response to the Instagram post which read: “Dearest Kim, my love and condolences to you and yours and Godspeed to your beloved brother. Xx.”
Cattrall was apparently offended by the message, saying Parker “was cruel then and now,” apparently a reference to the time the two spent together on the set of the hit HBO comedy. She fired back on Instagram, telling Parker, “I don’t need your love or support at this tragic time @SarahJessicaParker.”
Cattrall continued her dismissal of Parker, writing: “My mom asked me today ‘When will that Sarah Jessica Parker, that hypocrite, leave you alone?’ Your continuous reaching out is a painful reminder of how cruel you really were then and now. Let me make this VERY clear. (If I haven’t already). You are not my family. You are not my friend. So I’m writing to tell you one last time to stop exploiting our tragedy in order to restore your ‘nice girl’ persona.”
Cattrall also included a link to the October New York Post article in which the relationships between “Sex and the City’s” four main characters was discussed.
My Mom asked me today “When will that @sarahjessicaparker, that hypocrite, leave you alone?” Your continuous reaching out is a painful reminder of how cruel you really were then and now. Let me make this VERY clear. (If I haven’t already) You are not my family. You are not my friend. So I’m writing to tell you one last time to stop exploiting our tragedy in order to restore your ‘nice girl’ persona. Copy and paste link https://nypost.com/2017/10/07/inside-the-mean-girls-culture-that-destroyed-sex-and-the-city/
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Thousands of caravan migrants defy Mexico, wait on bridge at border after breaking down fence
- BREAKING: Migrants defy police, break through fence at Guatemala-Mexico border (VIDEO)
- REPORT: ‘Halloween’ Billboard Hijacked to Target Maxine Waters (PHOTO)
- VIDEO: University of Montana students spell out messages on mountain ahead of Trump visit
- REPORT: Donor REVEALED for GOP Women’s Group Attacking Trump
- REPORT: Governor suspends reelection campaign, endorses Dem opponent
- BREAKING: Uncovered report reveals Claire McCaskill’s husband assaulted and peed on ex-wife
- BREAKING: White House responds to Saudi Arabia’s report on Khoshoggi’s death
- REPORT: Manafort shows up to court in wheelchair
- REPORT: New clues from 911 call emerge in case of missing Wisconsin girl