Feud escalates between ‘Sex and the City’ stars
A feud between former “Sex and the City” co-stars went to Instagram Saturday, when actress Kim Cattrall blasted Sarah Jessica Parker for offering sympathy over the recent death of Catrall’s brother.
Last Sunday, Cattrall posted a desperate plea to Instagram, asking for help finding her brother, Christopher Cattrall. Later that same day, she announced on the same platform that her brother had died.
Parker reached out to offer condolences, writing a response to the Instagram post which read: “Dearest Kim, my love and condolences to you and yours and Godspeed to your beloved brother. Xx.”
Cattrall was apparently offended by the message, saying Parker “was cruel then and now,” apparently a reference to the time the two spent together on the set of the hit HBO comedy. She fired back on Instagram, telling Parker, “I don’t need your love or support at this tragic time @SarahJessicaParker.”
Cattrall continued her dismissal of Parker, writing: “My mom asked me today ‘When will that Sarah Jessica Parker, that hypocrite, leave you alone?’ Your continuous reaching out is a painful reminder of how cruel you really were then and now. Let me make this VERY clear. (If I haven’t already). You are not my family. You are not my friend. So I’m writing to tell you one last time to stop exploiting our tragedy in order to restore your ‘nice girl’ persona.”
Cattrall also included a link to the October New York Post article in which the relationships between “Sex and the City’s” four main characters was discussed.
My Mom asked me today “When will that @sarahjessicaparker, that hypocrite, leave you alone?” Your continuous reaching out is a painful reminder of how cruel you really were then and now. Let me make this VERY clear. (If I haven’t already) You are not my family. You are not my friend. So I’m writing to tell you one last time to stop exploiting our tragedy in order to restore your ‘nice girl’ persona. Copy and paste link https://nypost.com/2017/10/07/inside-the-mean-girls-culture-that-destroyed-sex-and-the-city/
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Should U.S. taxpayers have to fund education for illegal alien children?
- BREAKING: Two injured in Indiana school shooting, shooter in custody
- REPORT: Michael Flynn tweets, deletes photo of Hillary Clinton with accused sex offender
- REPORT: Estimated 7,000 bodies may be buried at former asylum
- Trump Tweets: Releases a Twitter Storm against Dems!
- REPORT: Trump taps vocal anti-illegal immigration advocate for State Dept’s top refugee job
- REPORT: State Department warns of dangerous destinations in Mexico for Memorial Day weekend
- VIDEO: Assange may be forced from Embassy, wants to share information about ‘collusion’
- REPORT: Customers suing McDonald’s for $5M over cheese
- VIDEO: Hillary Clinton tells what company she would like to control, to distribute ‘accurate news’