Florida mom says ghost son visits her in jail and comforts her
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DailyMail:
A Florida woman who was charged with beating her two-year-old son to death has claimed that her son’s ghost visits and comforts her while she is behind bars.
The revelation comes as Orange County police also share that suspects Victoria Toth and Jonathan Pursglove, 26, have been keeping in contact even though the were ordered not to.
The article goes on to state the following:
Both were charged with aggravated manslaughter of a child in the July 2018 death of Jayce Martin.
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting DailyMail
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: State Dems approve mega-millions in tuition aid for illegal immigrants – after blocking same for Gold Star families
- REPORT: Lori Loughlin’s DAUGHTER under investigation for college sacndal
- VIDEO: Pelosi undermines Trump abroad on US-UK trade deal
- REPORT: Fired DOJ official blasts President Trump in TIME 100 bio on Robert Mueller
- REPORT: Department of Correction officer busted for drunk driving on FDR Drive
- EXCLUSIVE: Filmmaker reveals SOLUTION to immigration crisis that everyone is ignoring (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Federal judge compares Trump to Ku Klux Klan and Jim Crow segregationists
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- REPORT: Fox News personality to become Treasury spokesperson
- REPORT: Trump makes first direct comments about running against Buttigieg (Audio)