Florida mom says ghost son visits her in jail and comforts her
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DailyMail:
A Florida woman who was charged with beating her two-year-old son to death has claimed that her son’s ghost visits and comforts her while she is behind bars.
The revelation comes as Orange County police also share that suspects Victoria Toth and Jonathan Pursglove, 26, have been keeping in contact even though the were ordered not to.
The article goes on to state the following:
Both were charged with aggravated manslaughter of a child in the July 2018 death of Jayce Martin.
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: NYPD cop identified who killed himself behind Staten Island precinct
- Illegal alien stowaways die after falling off plane (video)
- Officer kills suspect who mowed down pedestrian in Philly (video)
- EXCLUSIVE: President Trump under attack! How to show your support
- POLL: Most Americans believe Obama improperly surveilled Trump
- BREAKING: Pelosi releases blistering statement on Trump’s offer to legalize Dreamers for wall money
- REPORT: Omar fires off angry message to Trump about congressional ‘#MuslimBan’
- REPORT: Rachel Dolezal comes out as bisexual during Pride Month
- REPORT: Dozens died in North Korean earthquake