Florida student speak out: I’m not a crisis actor (video)
A Florida student who survived the deadly high school shooting last week is pushing back on conspiracy theories, saying he is not a “crisis actor” but someone who had to live through the tragedy.
“I’m not a crisis actor,” David Hogg said during an interview Tuesday on CNN. “I’m someone who had to witness this and live through this and I continue to be having to do that.” He added: “I’m not acting on anybody’s behalf.”
Hogg also said he doesn’t “want to take a constitutional right away from American citizens.” He also said, “We have a right to live just as we have a right to bear arms.”
An aide for a Florida lawmaker was fired on Tuesday after suggesting the student was an actor.
“I’m not a crisis actor. I’m somebody that had to witness this and live through this and I continue to have to do that,” says Florida student David Hogg in response to conspiracy theories being written about him https://t.co/JruN0GWMRD https://t.co/j8VoIwj4ma
— Anderson Cooper 360° (@AC360) February 21, 2018
Trending on DML News
- GONE VIRAL: Mom of killed Navy SEAL hero rips Democrat for Purple Heart for Strzok comment
- Gowdy: Rosenstein should not be impeached, public hearings a joke
- REPORT: James Woods threatened by Stormi Daniels’ lawyer
- REPORT: California Dems stun Sen Feinstein
- POLL: Who is the most dangerous Democrat in 2020?
- REPORT: Gowdy says Mueller probe is not a witch hunt
- CLAIM: Princes Charles and William refused to meet Trump
- REPORT: White House explains why interview with CNN was cancelled
- ANSWER to who had more fake Twitter accounts, Obama, Clinton or Trump
- VIDEO: Hillary Clinton Attacks Trump With Vengeance In Address To Teachers Convention