Florida student speak out: I’m not a crisis actor (video)
A Florida student who survived the deadly high school shooting last week is pushing back on conspiracy theories, saying he is not a “crisis actor” but someone who had to live through the tragedy.
“I’m not a crisis actor,” David Hogg said during an interview Tuesday on CNN. “I’m someone who had to witness this and live through this and I continue to be having to do that.” He added: “I’m not acting on anybody’s behalf.”
Hogg also said he doesn’t “want to take a constitutional right away from American citizens.” He also said, “We have a right to live just as we have a right to bear arms.”
An aide for a Florida lawmaker was fired on Tuesday after suggesting the student was an actor.
“I’m not a crisis actor. I’m somebody that had to witness this and live through this and I continue to have to do that,” says Florida student David Hogg in response to conspiracy theories being written about him https://t.co/JruN0GWMRD https://t.co/j8VoIwj4ma
— Anderson Cooper 360° (@AC360) February 21, 2018
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Fox News correspondent: Trump ‘glared at me like I’ve never seen him glare at me before’
- REPORT: Update on Fox News host Jeanine Pirro program
- BREAKING: Former Muslim Murdoch Executive Says He Quit Over Fox’s ‘Anti-Muslim Rhetoric’ (AUDIO)
- REPORT: Omar Holding Secret Fundraisers with Islamic Groups Tied to Terror
- REPORT: Parkland shooting survivor takes her own life
- VIDEO: Chris Kyle’s Iraqi interpreter gets US citizenship, has something say about Trump’s immigration policy
- REPORT: Kellyanne Conway’s husband goes after Trump on potential re-election
- BREAKING: Clinton, in newly revealed emails, discussed classified foreign policy matters, secretive ‘private’ comms channel with Israel
- POLL: Do you view Trump’s attacks on McCain as disrespectful?
- REPORT: Sen. McSally spoke with Trump over McCain attacks