FOOD WARNING: Popular sweet treat recalled amid salmonella scare
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by BUSINESSINSIDER.COM:
Swiss Rolls are being pulled from the shelves of grocery stores nationwide amid a salmonella outbreak.
On Wednesday, Flower Foods announced that it would be issuing a voluntary recall of all of its Swiss Rolls sold at various supermarkets across the United States, including Walmart, Food Lion, and H-E-B, because of a potential salmonella outbreak at its supplier.
The article goes on to state the following:
The Swiss Ross are being sold under the following brand names: Mrs. Freshley’s, Food Lion, H-E-B, Baker’s Treat, Market Square, and Great Value.
The company is also recalling its Captain John Derst’s Old Fashioned Bread from stores in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, and South Carolina.
So far, no illnesses or deaths have been reported.
Salmonella infections cause symptoms including fever, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, and abdominal pain.
To weigh in on this information provided by BUSINESSINSIDER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting BUSINESSINSIDER.COM
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Migrants defy police, break through fence at Guatemala-Mexico border (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: University of Montana students spell out messages on mountain ahead of Trump visit
- REPORT: ‘Halloween’ Billboard Hijacked to Target Maxine Waters (PHOTO)
- REPORT: Donor REVEALED for GOP Women’s Group Attacking Trump
- VIDEO: Thousands of caravan migrants defy Mexico, wait on bridge at border after breaking down fence
- REPORT: Governor suspends reelection campaign, endorses Dem opponent
- BREAKING: Uncovered report reveals Claire McCaskill’s husband assaulted and peed on ex-wife
- REPORT: Manafort shows up to court in wheelchair
- BREAKING: White House responds to Saudi Arabia’s report on Khoshoggi’s death
- REPORT: New clues from 911 call emerge in case of missing Wisconsin girl