FOOD WARNING: Popular sweet treat recalled amid salmonella scare
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by BUSINESSINSIDER.COM:
Swiss Rolls are being pulled from the shelves of grocery stores nationwide amid a salmonella outbreak.
On Wednesday, Flower Foods announced that it would be issuing a voluntary recall of all of its Swiss Rolls sold at various supermarkets across the United States, including Walmart, Food Lion, and H-E-B, because of a potential salmonella outbreak at its supplier.
The article goes on to state the following:
The Swiss Ross are being sold under the following brand names: Mrs. Freshley’s, Food Lion, H-E-B, Baker’s Treat, Market Square, and Great Value.
The company is also recalling its Captain John Derst’s Old Fashioned Bread from stores in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, and South Carolina.
So far, no illnesses or deaths have been reported.
Salmonella infections cause symptoms including fever, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, and abdominal pain.
To weigh in on this information provided by BUSINESSINSIDER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting BUSINESSINSIDER.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Former ‘Apprentice’ Troy McClain responds to allegations that he played ‘N-word’ tape for Omarosa
- VIDEO: Omarosa drops new bombshell, makes claim about Trump’s knowledge of hacked DNC emails
- BREAKING: Trump campaign takes legal action, seeks ‘millions’ against Omarosa for violating nondisclosure
- BREAKING: Kansas Gov. concedes race for GOP nomination to Trump ally Kris Kobach (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: Katrina Pierson releases statement after Omarosa releases audio discussing ‘N-word’ tape
- DML TV: Heroic mom fights off child-snatcher in broad daylight
- BREAKING: Former Trump employee releases statement on Omarosa
- BREAKING: At least 5 shot inside Philadelphia-area Walmart, suspect in custody
- REPORT: Omarosa responds to arbitration action filed by Trump campaign
- REPORT: Philadelphia mom who paid $25k for prom send off is charged with defrauding US government