FOOD WARNING: Popular sweet treat recalled amid salmonella scare
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by BUSINESSINSIDER.COM:
Swiss Rolls are being pulled from the shelves of grocery stores nationwide amid a salmonella outbreak.
On Wednesday, Flower Foods announced that it would be issuing a voluntary recall of all of its Swiss Rolls sold at various supermarkets across the United States, including Walmart, Food Lion, and H-E-B, because of a potential salmonella outbreak at its supplier.
The article goes on to state the following:
The Swiss Ross are being sold under the following brand names: Mrs. Freshley’s, Food Lion, H-E-B, Baker’s Treat, Market Square, and Great Value.
The company is also recalling its Captain John Derst’s Old Fashioned Bread from stores in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, and South Carolina.
So far, no illnesses or deaths have been reported.
Salmonella infections cause symptoms including fever, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, and abdominal pain.
To weigh in on this information provided by BUSINESSINSIDER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting BUSINESSINSIDER.COM
Trending on DML News
- Border Protection seized enough fentanyl to kill entire population of the United States
- RESEARCH: Number of Muslims in the US; how many are radical; impact on welfare
- REPORT: Mark Meadows views NEW ‘Strzok coverup’ material at DOJ
- POLL: Should Tucker Carlson be fired from Fox News?
- Princess Diana’s death was no accident, say couple who witnessed crash
- Cost of open borders exposed in Muslim refugee oath (video)
- Heat wave dubbed the ‘death ridge’ will scorch the southeastern US
- REPORT: Trump vows to ‘end’ Iran amid ‘threats’
- POLL: Should Adam Schiff be removed from office for lying to the American public?
- REPORT: Calif. Senate passes humongous spending plan that would expand benefits to people in U.S. illegally