Fox News ignores viewers, runs impeachment ads against Trump
Back in October, Fox News shocked its audiences by running a 60-second commercial spot calling for the impeachment of President Trump.
The commercial highlights Bay Area billionaire, philanthropist, environmental activist and Democratic donor Tom Steyer. In the ad, Steyer calls for the impeachment of the president and leads people to a website called “Need to Impeach.”
Steyer, who paid for the ad time with his own money, had purchased a second week of Fox News ad time on Oct. 27, but according to Steyer, the commercial stopped airing on Oct. 31.
The ads stopped because Fox News executives decided to remove them after viewers voiced outrage to the network. “Due to the strong negative reaction to their ad by our viewers, we could not in good conscience take their money,” said Fox News co-president, Jack Abernethy.
But Abernethy and the Murdoch family have failed to keep their word. In December, Steyer is back with a new impeachment commercial which is airing each morning during “Fox & Friends.” It is widely known that the president watches the program.
The ad is all part of a $20M campaign to take down the president, and Fox News is grabbing the money and doing their part to ensure the negative message gets out to the masses.
The ad is effective. To date, more than 3.3 million people have signed the petition.
I tweeted to Fox & Friends Tuesday and asked why the ad continues to run:
@foxandfriends @realDonaldTrump Fox lying 2 its viewers? Fox issued statement in OCT saying it was pulling the Steyer impeachment ads. But the ads still run on F&F each morning. Then again, the Murdochs donated to the Clinton Foundation, enough said….”
@foxandfriends @realDonaldTrump Fox lying 2 its viewers? Fox issued statement in OCT saying it was pulling the Steyer impeachment ads. But the ads still run on F&F each morning. Then again, the Murdochs donated to the Clinton Foundation, enough said…. https://t.co/07HqcZvzCz
— Dennis Michael Lynch (@realDennisLynch) December 6, 2017
I will take my message a step further today during “The Truth” at 11 a.m. on Facebook.com/Dmldaily.
The video below shows the ad after FOX takes a commercial break.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Roseanne Barr’s fate on ‘The Conners’ revealed in season premiere
- BREAKING: Nevada brothel owner and GOP candidate found DEAD
- VIDEO: Hillary Clinton’s Van Crashes Upon Arrival at Dem Fundraiser, GOP adds background music
- REPORT: Avenatti and Stormy Daniels tear into Trump for calling her ‘Horseface’
- DML offers Trump $50k to favorite charity in exchange for a White House interview
- REPORT: Clinton launches Twitter storm against Trump, begs Dem voters to do something
- EXCLUSIVE: Urgency increases in project pressuring Trump on mandatory E-Verify
- REPORT: Obituary for mom who died of drug overdose goes viral
- REPORT: Why dozens of black senior citizens were ordered off a bus taking them to vote (Photos, Video)
- REPORT: Kellyanne Conway’s husband pounces on Trump tweet with response