Germans stage massive protest against refugee migration (video)
German citizens are increasingly becoming fed up with the surge of refugees and migrants infiltrating their country everyday.
Around 2,000 protesters made it abundantly clear this month that Germans are against the opening gateway immigration policies under Chancellor Angela Merkel.
Breitbart reports the following:
“Around 2,000 demonstrators gathered in the German city of Cottbus over the weekend to protest mass migration after the city had seen a rise in violence that often involved migrants.
The protest, organised by the group Zukunft Heimat or Future Homeland, saw 2,000 individuals gather to protest the ongoing migrant violence in the city, Deutsche Welle reports.
Among the protesters were everyday Germans, young and old, along with right-wing activists.
One of the most famous faces at the event was Dresden-based anti-Islamisation movement PEGIDA founder Lutz Bachmann who gave a speech to the crowd. Anti-mass migration Alternative for Germany (AfD) politician Daniel Freiherr von Lutzow was also present but did not speak.”
#Cottbus Thousands of Germans march on the street against mad politics that has thrown Germany in a social crisis.
And of course liberals will scream that they’re all nazis, because these people just don’t want to get butchered, raped, robbed or threatened. https://t.co/3RiCJ8t5oc
— Anne Jongeling (@AnneJongeling) February 4, 2018
#Cottbus 5000 Menschen gegen Merkels irre #Flüchtlingspolitik !#Europa #AfD #Deutschland #Asyl #Bundestag #Terror #Sicherheit #Merkelland #MerkelmussWeg #Asylmissbrauch #CDU #SPD #Grüne pic.twitter.com/9DGIMKzH87
— 🔱NORWEGER🔱 (@66Freedom66) February 3, 2018
Over 2,000 Germans March Against Mass Migration in
City of Cottbus – Experiencing Wave of Migrant Crime
— Trey Von Dinkis (@Trey_VonDinkis) February 7, 2018
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Video captures horrifying moment of deadly New Zealand volcano eruption, Americans among tourists trapped on island
- REPORT: Social Security announces Cost of Living increase for 2020
- VIDEO: ‘I Shouldn’t Have Done It’: Elizabeth Warren Apologizes When Confronted About Native American Claims
- REPORT: Biden: ‘Nobody warned me’ about Hunter and Ukraine because Beau was dying
- VIDEO: Witness makes admission about Ukranian phone call, Schiff jumps in to halt Nunes’s questioning
- BREAKING: Chilling new details revealed about Saudi students’ actions before Florida naval base attack [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Graham: We Will End Impeachment Trial ‘As Quickly As Possible’
- VIDEO: Protestor interrupts impeachment hearing, screams at Nadler, hauled out of room
- VIDEO: ‘They’re irrelevant’: Nadler defends not calling Republican witnesses for impeachment
- REPORT: New Muslim congresswoman flips after election, now supports anti-Israel boycott