GONE VIRAL: Kate McKinnon Mocks Laura Ingraham On ‘SNL’ (VIDEO)
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by YAHOO.COM:
Kate McKinnon claimed one more victim on “Saturday Night Live” with her slinky impersonation of Fox News host Laura Ingraham.
McKinnon’s Ingraham complains to Colin Jost on “Weekend Update” about attacks on her for “trolling a traumatized teen,” referring to mocking Parkland, Florida, shooting survivor David Hogg for not getting into all the colleges he applied to.
It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:
The “totalitarian left can attack me all they want,” she says. “But I will continue to defend the First Amendment. That’s my right to bully people without being bullied in return.”
McKinnon boasts about new sponsors she has concocted for her program to make up for the several that dropped her show after attacking Hogg. They include “Carl’s Sr. — leftover Carl’s Jr. food ground to mush for old people,” “Lady Bump Stock — the lightweight bump stock for delicate hands” and “Cream Soda, the soda for whites.”
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting YAHOO.COM.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Oklahoma teen accused of threatening to shoot ‘400 people for fun,’ officers make chilling find at her home
- REPORT: GOP signals unease with Barr’s gun plan
- REPORT: NYT reporters make new claim against Kavanaugh
- TRUMP TWEETS: Responds to news report about ‘whistleblower complaint’
- REPORT: Student’s questionable school lunch post goes viral: ‘Sad excuse for a meal’
- BREAKING: Patriots star dumped by Nike after being accused of rape
- Florida sheriff reports about armed officer on school campus
- REPORT: Two former Congressional Black Caucus chairmen back 2020 candidate
- REPORT: ‘Kangaroo justice’: William Barr slams Obama Education Department
- VIDEO: “I hung up the phone and cried”: Dana Perino on the setback that led her to the White House