GONE VIRAL: Kate McKinnon Mocks Laura Ingraham On ‘SNL’ (VIDEO)
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by YAHOO.COM:
Kate McKinnon claimed one more victim on “Saturday Night Live” with her slinky impersonation of Fox News host Laura Ingraham.
McKinnon’s Ingraham complains to Colin Jost on “Weekend Update” about attacks on her for “trolling a traumatized teen,” referring to mocking Parkland, Florida, shooting survivor David Hogg for not getting into all the colleges he applied to.
It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:
The “totalitarian left can attack me all they want,” she says. “But I will continue to defend the First Amendment. That’s my right to bully people without being bullied in return.”
McKinnon boasts about new sponsors she has concocted for her program to make up for the several that dropped her show after attacking Hogg. They include “Carl’s Sr. — leftover Carl’s Jr. food ground to mush for old people,” “Lady Bump Stock — the lightweight bump stock for delicate hands” and “Cream Soda, the soda for whites.”
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting YAHOO.COM.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: New details emerge on judge who upheld subpoenas on Trump’s bank records
- REPORT: Calif. Senate passes humongous spending plan that would expand benefits to people in U.S. illegally
- BREAKING: Lone Republican blocks House passage of disaster relief bill
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham predicts Dems’ reaction to declassification of documents on Trump campaign surveillance
- REPORT: House Intelligence enjoys breakthrough with Justice Department
- REPORT: Trump, Pelosi wage Twitter war over ‘stammer’ video
- REPORT: Meteorologist fact-checks Ocasio-Cortez after her bizarre claim about tornado
- REPORT: Suspected illegal immigrant accused of impregnating 11-year-old girl [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Trump responds to Theresa May’s resignation announcement
- REPORT: Twitter permanently bans two famous Trump antagonists