Hillary trolls Trump on Twitter over immigration, DML responds to HIllary
Hillary Clinton took to Twitter on Thursday morning to slam President Trump on immigration and the separation of families at the southern border. DML responded to her tweet.
“Eleven weeks ago, the administration was supposed to finish reunifying families it separated at the border. Eleven weeks on, families are still waiting and wondering when they’ll see their loved ones again. Every additional minute they wait is an injustice,” tweeted Clinton.
DML responded, “Justice would be sending them all back home. That is of course if you’re seeking justice for the US taxpayer. Not something we expect from you.”
Justice would be sending them all back home. That is of course if you’re seeking justice for the US taxpayer. Not something we expect from you.
— Dennis Michael Lynch (@realDennisLynch) October 11, 2018
LIVE CHAT. Watch more DML TV videos.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Disturbing details emerge on Fox meteorologist who had eye surgery, then took her own life
- BREAKING: Chris Christie releases statement on White House chief of staff role
- REPORT: Eight newly elected Dem governors skip out on meeting with Trump
- REPORT: Maxine Waters’ Campaign ‘Debt’ to Daughter Skyrockets
- BREAKING: Fiance of missing Colorado mom driven away by deputies as FBI search team moves in on his ranch (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Venezuelans now regretting gun ban that stripped them of their weapons
- BREAKING: Beloved Fox TV meteorologist and mother-of-two takes her own life
- REPORT: Justice Department releases total cost of Russia investigation since May 2017; it’s staggering
- REPORT: Beloved holiday singer opens up about his son’s fight against liver cancer
- POLL: Is Michael Cohen telling the truth?