Hillary trolls Trump on Twitter over immigration, DML responds to HIllary
Hillary Clinton took to Twitter on Thursday morning to slam President Trump on immigration and the separation of families at the southern border. DML responded to her tweet.
“Eleven weeks ago, the administration was supposed to finish reunifying families it separated at the border. Eleven weeks on, families are still waiting and wondering when they’ll see their loved ones again. Every additional minute they wait is an injustice,” tweeted Clinton.
DML responded, “Justice would be sending them all back home. That is of course if you’re seeking justice for the US taxpayer. Not something we expect from you.”
Justice would be sending them all back home. That is of course if you’re seeking justice for the US taxpayer. Not something we expect from you.
— Dennis Michael Lynch (@realDennisLynch) October 11, 2018
LIVE CHAT. Watch more DML TV videos.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Roseanne fires back at show after character killed off
- BREAKING: Honduran migrant caravan swells to 4,000 as U.S. border crossings spike
- VIDEO: Chief Justice Roberts Breaks Silence On Kavanaugh Fight
- BREAKING: U.S. Treasury senior official arrested, charged with leaking info on ex-Trump advisers
- VIDEO: Democrat senator McCaskill responds to undercover video with fierce allegation, as Part 2 released
- REPORT: Saudi Arabia makes HUGE deposit into American accounts as Pompeo lands in Riyadh
- REPORT: State Department provided ‘clearly false’ statements to derail requests for Clinton docs, ‘shocked’ federal judge says
- REPORT: FBI probing Manhattan district attorney’s office
- BREAKING: Dem candidates for Congress raise record-shattering money for midterms
- REPORT: Audio Offers Gruesome Details of Jamal Khashoggi Killing