Hillary trolls Trump on Twitter over immigration, DML responds to HIllary
Hillary Clinton took to Twitter on Thursday morning to slam President Trump on immigration and the separation of families at the southern border. DML responded to her tweet.
“Eleven weeks ago, the administration was supposed to finish reunifying families it separated at the border. Eleven weeks on, families are still waiting and wondering when they’ll see their loved ones again. Every additional minute they wait is an injustice,” tweeted Clinton.
DML responded, “Justice would be sending them all back home. That is of course if you’re seeking justice for the US taxpayer. Not something we expect from you.”
Justice would be sending them all back home. That is of course if you’re seeking justice for the US taxpayer. Not something we expect from you.
— Dennis Michael Lynch (@realDennisLynch) October 11, 2018
LIVE CHAT. Watch more DML TV videos.
Trending on DML News
- UPDATE: David Ortiz shooting: Authorities reveal plot to kill ‘Big Papi’, 6 detained
- REPORT: Mom posts warning about popular video game after 7-year-old’s avatar ‘violently gang raped’
- VIDEO: Trump presents Medal of Honor to Staff Sergeant David Bellavia
- REPORT: Tear Gas And Cages: What Immigration Enforcement Looked Like Under Vice President Joe Biden (PICTURES)
- REPORT: Gillibrand announces progress toward securing 9/11 victim benefits
- REPORT: ‘Latinos For Trump’ Launching In Miami as Democrats target Florida Hispanics for 2020
- EXCLUSIVE: Landowner of private border wall faces charges, prison (video)
- REPORT: Heartbreaking footage reveals Venezuela crisis as mother forced to carry dead daughter through streets
- REPORT: Young female cop shot and killed just 2 weeks after being sworn in
- Text messages discredit anti-gun march organizer’s alleged statement claiming Hunter Pollack was invited to speak at march