House Intel Committee releases full transcript of Fusion GPS testimony
Thursday afternoon, the House Intelligence Committee released the entire 165-page transcript from testimony given by Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson on November 14, with regards to the Trump dossier which he paid former British spy Christopher Steele to compose.
Smith had also appeared before the Senate Judiciary Committee on August 22, and Democratic Sen. Dianne Feinstein released that transcript last week, without the permission of her fellow committee members.
Thursday, the House Intel Committee voted unanimously to go ahead and release the full transcript of their interview with Simpson.
The Daily Caller noted that, although Simpson refused to discuss Fusion’s clients of the sources used by Steele in writing the dossier, it was revealed in October that the Democratic National Committee and the Clinton campaign were the financials backers of the project – they paid Perkins Coie, a law firm who in turn hired Fusion GPS, who in turn hired Steele, who operates a private intelligence firm in London.
The House Intelligence Committee made two transcripts available in a press release on their website Thursday afternoon:
The House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence today voted to publish the transcripts of testimony provided to the committee by Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn Simpson.
November 8 transcript is available here.
November 14 transcript is available here.
The November 14 transcript is also available below:
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Should U.S. taxpayers have to fund education for illegal alien children?
- BREAKING: Two injured in Indiana school shooting, shooter in custody
- REPORT: Michael Flynn tweets, deletes photo of Hillary Clinton with accused sex offender
- REPORT: Estimated 7,000 bodies may be buried at former asylum
- Trump Tweets: Releases a Twitter Storm against Dems!
- REPORT: Trump taps vocal anti-illegal immigration advocate for State Dept’s top refugee job
- REPORT: State Department warns of dangerous destinations in Mexico for Memorial Day weekend
- VIDEO: Assange may be forced from Embassy, wants to share information about ‘collusion’
- REPORT: Customers suing McDonald’s for $5M over cheese
- VIDEO: Hillary Clinton tells what company she would like to control, to distribute ‘accurate news’