House Intel Committee releases full transcript of Fusion GPS testimony
Thursday afternoon, the House Intelligence Committee released the entire 165-page transcript from testimony given by Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson on November 14, with regards to the Trump dossier which he paid former British spy Christopher Steele to compose.
Smith had also appeared before the Senate Judiciary Committee on August 22, and Democratic Sen. Dianne Feinstein released that transcript last week, without the permission of her fellow committee members.
Thursday, the House Intel Committee voted unanimously to go ahead and release the full transcript of their interview with Simpson.
The Daily Caller noted that, although Simpson refused to discuss Fusion’s clients of the sources used by Steele in writing the dossier, it was revealed in October that the Democratic National Committee and the Clinton campaign were the financials backers of the project – they paid Perkins Coie, a law firm who in turn hired Fusion GPS, who in turn hired Steele, who operates a private intelligence firm in London.
The House Intelligence Committee made two transcripts available in a press release on their website Thursday afternoon:
The House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence today voted to publish the transcripts of testimony provided to the committee by Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn Simpson.
November 8 transcript is available here.
November 14 transcript is available here.
The November 14 transcript is also available below:
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Thousands of caravan migrants defy Mexico, wait on bridge at border after breaking down fence
- BREAKING: Migrants defy police, break through fence at Guatemala-Mexico border (VIDEO)
- REPORT: ‘Halloween’ Billboard Hijacked to Target Maxine Waters (PHOTO)
- VIDEO: University of Montana students spell out messages on mountain ahead of Trump visit
- REPORT: Governor suspends reelection campaign, endorses Dem opponent
- BREAKING: Uncovered report reveals Claire McCaskill’s husband assaulted and peed on ex-wife
- REPORT: Donor REVEALED for GOP Women’s Group Attacking Trump
- BREAKING: White House responds to Saudi Arabia’s report on Khoshoggi’s death
- REPORT: New clues from 911 call emerge in case of missing Wisconsin girl
- REPORT: Manafort shows up to court in wheelchair