House Intel Committee releases full transcript of Fusion GPS testimony
Thursday afternoon, the House Intelligence Committee released the entire 165-page transcript from testimony given by Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson on November 14, with regards to the Trump dossier which he paid former British spy Christopher Steele to compose.
Smith had also appeared before the Senate Judiciary Committee on August 22, and Democratic Sen. Dianne Feinstein released that transcript last week, without the permission of her fellow committee members.
Thursday, the House Intel Committee voted unanimously to go ahead and release the full transcript of their interview with Simpson.
The Daily Caller noted that, although Simpson refused to discuss Fusion’s clients of the sources used by Steele in writing the dossier, it was revealed in October that the Democratic National Committee and the Clinton campaign were the financials backers of the project – they paid Perkins Coie, a law firm who in turn hired Fusion GPS, who in turn hired Steele, who operates a private intelligence firm in London.
The House Intelligence Committee made two transcripts available in a press release on their website Thursday afternoon:
The House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence today voted to publish the transcripts of testimony provided to the committee by Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn Simpson.
November 8 transcript is available here.
November 14 transcript is available here.
The November 14 transcript is also available below:
Trending on DML News
- Florida lawmaker’s aide fired after claiming Florida shooting survivors are actors
- Florida student speak out: I’m not a crisis actor (video)
- Pelosi proposes SHOCKING alternative to border wall (video)
- Prominent attorney charged for sexually abusing dog (video)
- UPDATE: 7th grader who shot himself at school had alarming items in backpack
- Reader sends screenshot of Facebook’s new censorship ploy (picture)
- Trump accuser makes ominous threat (video)
- Mueller files additional charges against Manafort, Gates
- REPORT: Retired sanitation worker makes $285K a year from pension
- WaPo publishes video comparing Trump and Obama reactions to school shootings (video)