Ivanka instagram photo sparks rumors
Social media users began speculating that Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner are expecting another baby after Trump posted an old photo in which she appears to have her hand on her slightly swollen stomach.
In her efforts to publicly wish her husband a happy birthday as he turned 37 on Wednesday, Trump, 36, used the photo, which was previously posted in 2016.
In addition to the usual nasty remarks from their critics, many social media users were wondering if congratulations were in order for the couple, who are the parents of three young children.
Their youngest son, Theodore, was born in March of 2016.
But reporters learned that Wednesday’s photo is a throwback and not any sort of pregnancy announcement, according to The Hill.
Happy birthday, Jared! Thank you for being the most amazing father, husband, and best friend I could have dreamed of. Here’s to you! 🎂 pic.twitter.com/37jlucZUQ2
— Ivanka Trump (@IvankaTrump) January 10, 2018
Are you pregnant Ivanka!? Congrats!
— あき (@aki_lavender) January 10, 2018
Below is the original photo Ivanka posted on January 1, 2016:
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Hundreds of Yale alumnae take action against Kavanaugh with open letter
- BREAKING: Michael Avenatti representing woman with ‘credible information’ about Brett Kavanaugh
- REPORT: Grassley releases letter detailing Kavanaugh sexual assault allegation
- REPORT: Brett Kavanaugh defends himself against second sexual misconduct accusation
- BREAKING: Kavanaugh fires back at latest allegation, releases letter
- CLAIM: New Kavanaugh bombshell hinted at by news aggregator: ‘Another Woman?’
- BREAKING: Feinstein makes demand about Kavanaugh after new allegation
- BREAKING: McConnell makes big announcement about Kavanaugh vote in fiery speech (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Maryland police respond to claim about investigating Kavanaugh allegations
- REPORT: Brett Kavanaugh has records from 1982 that may help his defense against allegations