JULY ONLY: “Trilogy” documentary sets include free bonus gifts (trailer video)
DML News CEO Dennis Michael Lynch is practically throwing in the kitchen sink in a special promotion for the month of July, involving his most popular documentary films! Why? Because he’s determined to keep pushing out the TRUTH on the costs and consequences of illegal immigration in America.
They Come to America I, II, and III: Produced by DML News CEO and documentary filmmaker, Dennis Michael Lynch, these powerful documentaries show you the border and the costs of illegal immigration in a way you’ve never seen before. The three films are now packaged into one complete DVD case, called the “TRILOGY.”
LIMITED TIME OFFER – For the MONTH OF JULY ONLY: Anyone who orders the Trilogy DVD set will receive a “I AM TEAM DML” water bottle FREE!
ALSO, anyone who purchases the TRILOGY DVD set will receive a second FREE TRILOGY set to send to the White House or Congress members, or share with a friend.
Quantities are limited – of both the DVD sets and the water bottles – and this special deal is available for the month of July only.
DML has two more films also available on DVD. ‘We Ride to DC’ and ‘A Day at Bundy’s.’ If you order the TRILOGY, you can pick up both additional films for just $5 each. When ordering, please be sure to click the drop-down menu and select the option you prefer:
- $45 – The Trilogy set ONLY (3 DVDs), including an extra set FREE
- $55 – The Trilogy offer, PLUS the two additional films, “We Ride to DC” and “A Day at Bundy’s”
- BOTH OPTIONS include the FREE water bottle for the month of July only.
To order online now, click the yellow ADD TO CART button below.
To pay via check, make it payable to TV360 and mail to this address:
PO Box 704
Amagansett, NY 11930.
Pick your choice from the drop down menu, and then click the yellow button. You do not need a PAYPAL account to order.
Dawn: These are MUST-SEE videos for all who are doubters about what’s going on at our borders (and inside).
Elizabeth: MUST SEE and SHARE! I thought I was aware until I watched the first video…..found out I only knew a portion. Still 2 videos to go….
Pamela: I finally got a chance to watch the Trilogy over the weekend. WOW! Is the first word that came to mind after watching…absolutely blown away. These films were fantastic and as I was watching I was thinking…”why weren’t they at every film festival and theater across the country?” Of course I know the answer (I’m from NY :)) but, you deserve a lot more recognition as a filmmaker. After the education I received from your films, I want to learn more…so, of course I went on the E-Verify website, put in NYC for a general participating employers search and was SHOCKED to see only three??? I attached a screen shot- thought you’d be interested. This is THE problem, as you say. And it’s an uphill battle but, I feel so much more hopeful with people like you keeping it in the forefront. Thank you. Again, so glad I purchased and look forward to your next one!
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Hundreds of Yale alumnae take action against Kavanaugh with open letter
- BREAKING: McConnell makes big announcement about Kavanaugh vote in fiery speech (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Kavanaugh fires back at latest allegation, releases letter
- BREAKING: Maryland police respond to claim about investigating Kavanaugh allegations
- REPORT: Kavanaugh’s Yearbook Page Is ‘Horrible, Hurtful’ to Woman It Named
- BREAKING: Axios drops bombshell claim on Rosenstein
- REPORT: Letter from Kavanaugh accuser to Grassley released to public, Grassley responds
- REPORT: Conservative millennial commentator SLAMS Obamas, telling former first lady to ‘sit down’
- BREAKING: Feinstein makes demand about Kavanaugh after new allegation
- BREAKING: International human rights group demands halt of Kavanaugh nomination for new bizarre allegation