JUST IN: China official speaks out on latest U.S. tariff plan
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by REUTERS.COM:
BEIJING (Reuters) – China’s assistant commerce minister said on Wednesday that the latest proposed tariffs from the United States harms the World Trade Organization system and hurts globalization.
The Trump administration raised the stakes in its trade war with China on Tuesday, saying it would slap 10 percent tariffs on an extra $200 billion worth of Chinese imports.
The article goes on to state the following:
The Ministry of Commerce’s Li Chenggang said the only correct choice for China-U.S. relations was cooperation.
To weigh in on this information provided by REUTERS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting REUTERS.COM
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Should Whoopi issue a public apology to Judge Jeanine?
- VIDEO: Judge Jeanine Pirro’s guest appearance on ‘The View’ ends in explosive scene with Whoopi
- REPORT: Co-Host of ‘The Five’ Is Reportedly Leaving Fox News
- VIDEO: Roseanne Barr screams about Valerie Jarrett in bizarre new video
- BREAKING: Michael Cohen Secretly Taped Trump Discussing Payment (video)
- VIDEO: Whoopi Goldberg: Pirro wasn’t kicked out, she left cursing at staff
- BREAKING: RNC chooses city to host 2020 convention
- BREAKING: Surviving member of family who perished in duck boat crash gives heartbreaking interview (VIDEO)
- Trump Tweets: “Should have been done years ago!”
- REPORT: Man arrested for allegedly killing co-worker by forcing compressed air up his buttocks