JUST IN: Durham broadens scope of Russia origins inquiry into 2017 events
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
The federal prosecutor running the Justice Department’s review of the origins of the Russia investigation has expanded the inquiry that critics have panned as an effort to discredit special counsel Robert Mueller’s work.
After months of investigating, U.S. Attorney John Durham has broadened his team to include additional agents and resources as the timeline they are examining has extended, according to Fox News.
The article goes on to state the following:
The investigation of the investigators, led by Attorney General William Barr and Durham as his right-hand man, had targeted the beginning of the Trump-Russia counterintelligence investigation to the 2016 election. It has been elongated to include at least the spring of 2017, when former FBI Director Robert Mueller was appointed special counsel after former FBI Director James Comey was fired by Trump and leaked the contents of some of his memos to the media.
Durham’s team has been focusing on the FBI’s informants and, possibly, alleged Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act abuses.
The IG Report on FISA Abuse will be out this month.
John Durham is expanding his investigation based on the information he is finding out.
Mueller might have lied under oath.
— Benny (@bennyjohnson) October 8, 2019
— Jim Hoft (@gatewaypundit) October 8, 2019
#HANNITY: The boomerang of justice is in full swing! Durham is expanding his probe to look for Russia collusion investigation plotters and he’s leaving no stone unturned. Tune in now for the latest!https://t.co/XKhX5Oaqve
— Sean Hannity (@seanhannity) October 9, 2019
— Mollie (@MZHemingway) October 9, 2019
Looks like the White House counter-offensive on the Mueller probe is ramping up. Two stories given to Fox News in a bid to push their narrative. I would expect more stories like this as impeachment pushback. (https://t.co/jpvDjWdQvZ) (https://t.co/hB0L70UCKd)
— Aaron Maté (@aaronjmate) October 8, 2019
John Durham and Bill Barr Have Expanded Their Investigation Into the Trump-Russia Fiasco
— RedState (@RedState) October 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- REPORT: Another royal break. This time it’s Prince William and Kate Middleton, but its not an exit
- VIDEO: CNN Anchor Tells Nancy Pelosi That Trump Was Acquitted — She Interrupts, Claims He Wasn’t
- REPORT: Comey posts message to AG William Barr
- UPDATE: New details about Daytona 500 driver Ryan Newman following fiery crash
- VIDEO: Melania Stuns In Gorgeous Sleeveless Black And White Sundress At Daytona 500 [PHOTOS]
- REPORT: Judges’ association calls emergency meeting in wake of Stone sentencing reversal
- REPORT: Hillary Clinton finally responds to backlash over Sanders remark: ‘I thought…’
- VIDEO: Maxine Waters makes shocking claim that rich donors should influence elections
- REPORT: The New England Patriots Are Reportedly Eying This Quarterback