JUST IN: Former US President broke his hip, underwent surgery
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by APNEWS.COM:
ATLANTA (AP) — Former U.S. President Jimmy Carter broke his hip Monday at his Georgia home, underwent successful surgery and was recovering comfortably, a spokeswoman for the Carter Center said.
Carter was on his way to go turkey hunting, the spokeswoman, Deanna Congileo, said in a statement. She said that he was treated in Americus, Georgia, near his home in Plains, and that his wife, Rosalynn, was with him.
The article goes on to state the following:
In the statement, Congileo said: “President Carter said his main concern is that turkey season ends this week, and he has not reached his limit. He hopes the State of Georgia will allow him to rollover the unused limit to next year.”
Former President Jimmy Carter suffered a broken hip this morning and is “recovering comfortably” from successful surgery near his hometown of Plains. He said his “main concern is that turkey season ends this week and he has not reached his limit.” #gapol pic.twitter.com/arN58O4Jdm
— Greg Bluestein (@bluestein) May 13, 2019
Former president Jimmy Carter undergoes surgery to repair broken hip after fall at his home https://t.co/ggWS5z0cEh
— The Washington Post (@washingtonpost) May 13, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit APNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: Chris Pratt criticized for wearing patriotic flag shirt; here’s how you can take a stand
- REPORT: Trump fires back with blistering tweet at Tillerson over Putin statement
- REPORT: 18-year-old pilot and pageant queen dies in fiery plane crash
- Team DML Membership Confirmation
- REPORT: Bill Gates dethroned, no longer second richest person in the world
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar to introduce resolution supporting Israel boycotts [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Black Conservative Shreds Ayanna Pressley’s Racial Purity Comments