JUST IN: ‘Impossible to live together’: Todd and Sarah Palin to divorce
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin and her husband Todd Palin have filed for divorce in Anchorage Superior Court.
Citing “incompatibility of temperament between the parties such that they find it impossible to live together as husband and wife,” the court document, filed on Friday, uses initials instead of full names, but lists the date of the Palin marriage and the birth date of their child, Trig, 11, who had Down syndrome, for whom they filed joint custody.
The article goes on to state the following:
Anchorage attorney Kimberlee Colbo is representing Todd Palin, 55, and has asked the court to keep the case confidential. In addition to Trig, the couple has four adult children: Track, 30; Bristol, 28; Willow, 25; and Piper, 18.
“No divorce. No affairs. No land in Montana. Nothing!” the rep had said. “All lies and fabrications!”
Palin herself declared on Facebook: “Yet again, some so-called journalists have decided to make up a story.”
Palin, 55, emerged into the national spotlight as the 2008 vice-presidential running mate of Republican presidential candidate Arizona Sen. John McCain.
— Anchorage Daily News (@adndotcom) September 9, 2019
BREAKING | Sarah Palin and husband reportedly split after 31 years
The former Alaska governor’s husband, Todd, filed for divorce citing an “incompatibility of temperament between the parties…” per the Anchorage Daily News.https://t.co/CbMApQL4Kc
— New York Daily News (@NYDailyNews) September 9, 2019
— E! News (@enews) September 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- REPORT: House Republican rips witness over gun control law claim
- VIDEO: Joe Biden tells a WHOPPER on gun violence… and no one called him on it
- REPORT: Medicaid and food stamps line vanishes as new immigration rules start
- REPORT: Prison officials reveal ‘fear’ of Weinstein incarceration: ‘He may try to …”
- BREAKING: Trump administration declares emergency due to coronavirus, Chinese furious
- REPORT: CNN report SHOCKS with description of baby who survives an abortion
- JUST IN: Major retailer to close 125 stores, shed 2,000 corporate jobs
- VIDEO: Truck driver performs dangerous U-turn into oncoming traffic on highway, gets arrested
- BREAKING: ‘Surgery is imminent’: Fox Nation host reveals she’s getting treatment for brain tumor