JUST IN: Smollett ‘attacker’ wins Chicago boxing competition
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by PageSix.com:
Hopefully this beatdown wasn’t staged too.
One of the Nigerian brothers that “Empire” actor Jussie Smollett allegedly paid to fake a racist homophobic attack on him has won the Chicago Golden Gloves amateur boxing tournament.
The article goes on to state the following:
Abimbola “Abel” Osundairo, who allegedly took $3,500 from Smollett to help stage the Jan. 29 incident, took home the “senior novice division” title Friday night following a technical knockout in the first round, according to the Chicago Tribune.
— Page Six (@PageSix) April 15, 2019
Man who claims he helped actor Jussie Smollett stage an alleged attack earlier this year wins amateur boxing title https://t.co/a6laL0qjiv
— NBC Chicago (@nbcchicago) April 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit PageSix.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting PageSix.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Lori Loughlin’s DAUGHTER under investigation for college sacndal
- VIDEO: Pelosi undermines Trump abroad on US-UK trade deal
- REPORT: Fired DOJ official blasts President Trump in TIME 100 bio on Robert Mueller
- REPORT: Department of Correction officer busted for drunk driving on FDR Drive
- EXCLUSIVE: Filmmaker reveals SOLUTION to immigration crisis that everyone is ignoring (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Federal judge compares Trump to Ku Klux Klan and Jim Crow segregationists
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- REPORT: Fox News personality to become Treasury spokesperson
- REPORT: Trump makes first direct comments about running against Buttigieg (Audio)
- REPORT: Major fast-food chain to sell a cannabis-infused burger