JUST IN: Smollett ‘attacker’ wins Chicago boxing competition
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by PageSix.com:
Hopefully this beatdown wasn’t staged too.
One of the Nigerian brothers that “Empire” actor Jussie Smollett allegedly paid to fake a racist homophobic attack on him has won the Chicago Golden Gloves amateur boxing tournament.
The article goes on to state the following:
Abimbola “Abel” Osundairo, who allegedly took $3,500 from Smollett to help stage the Jan. 29 incident, took home the “senior novice division” title Friday night following a technical knockout in the first round, according to the Chicago Tribune.
— Page Six (@PageSix) April 15, 2019
Man who claims he helped actor Jussie Smollett stage an alleged attack earlier this year wins amateur boxing title https://t.co/a6laL0qjiv
— NBC Chicago (@nbcchicago) April 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit PageSix.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: NYPD cop identified who killed himself behind Staten Island precinct
- Illegal alien stowaways die after falling off plane (video)
- Officer kills suspect who mowed down pedestrian in Philly (video)
- EXCLUSIVE: President Trump under attack! How to show your support
- POLL: Most Americans believe Obama improperly surveilled Trump
- BREAKING: Pelosi releases blistering statement on Trump’s offer to legalize Dreamers for wall money
- REPORT: Omar fires off angry message to Trump about congressional ‘#MuslimBan’
- REPORT: Rachel Dolezal comes out as bisexual during Pride Month
- REPORT: Dozens died in North Korean earthquake