JUST IN: Update on dangerous inmate who escaped from a Tennessee prison
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by CNN.com:
An inmate who escaped from a Tennessee prison has been taken into custody, Tennessee Bureau of Investigations (TBI) confirmed Sunday afternoon.
The Tennessee Department of Corrections attributed Curtis Ray Watson’s capture to the “vigilant efforts” of search teams and resident tips.
The article goes on to state the following:
Watson was apprehended at 11 a.m. in Henning, where the West Tennessee State Penitentiary he escaped from on Wednesday is located, the department said in a statement.
Curtis Ray Watson, a Tennessee prison escapee suspected in the death of a corrections official, is now in custody after a four-day manhunt https://t.co/g99uZJKGJU
— CNN (@CNN) August 11, 2019
DANGEROUS ESCAPEE MANHUNT: The search is intensifying for escaped Tennessee inmate Curtis Ray Watson, who authorities say killed a veteran prison official before escaping on a tractor, with authorities warning he “could be anywhere.”@VictorOquendo reports. https://t.co/ROvQwPft68 pic.twitter.com/nOXLXHUH1J
— World News Tonight (@ABCWorldNews) August 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit CNN.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Text messaging startup that aided Dem campaigns in midterms fires huge portion of its staff
- REPORT: Doctor accused of being drunk at work indicted in deaths of three patients
- REPORT: Judge allows Trump to appeal Democrats’ emoluments lawsuit
- VIDEO: Surveillance video shows what happens when illegal aliens try to climb new border wall
- TRILOGY DVD (They Come to America I, II, and III)
- REPORT: Parents outraged as CA preps graphic sex ed program
- REPORT: San Francisco to scrub ‘dehumanizing labels’ from criminals
- REPORT: Woman found dead in garbage chute at Anthony Weiner’s former address (VIDEO)
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- VIDEO: Watchdog alerts Trump that border agency violated DNA collection law for years, letting violent criminals walk free [READ LETTER]