JUST IN: Trump to hold press conference Wednesday
President Donald Trump will hold a press conference Wednesday at 11:30 a.m., Press Secretary Sarah Sanders announced. The formal press conference will be held in the East Room of the White House.
Sanders made the announcement via Twitter. She posted the following message: “President @realDonaldTrump will hold a press conference today at 11:30am at the White House in the East Room. The event will be open press.”
The president is likely to address the results of Tuesday’s election.
Democrats took control of the House of Representatives, while the Republicans held on to control of the US Senate, leaving many to wonder if the two parties can find middle ground on an array of issues including healthcare, immigration and infrastructure.
President @realDonaldTrump will hold a press conference today at 11:30am at the White House in the East Room. The event will be open press.
— Sarah Sanders (@PressSec) November 7, 2018
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mark Meadows: US ambassadors conspired with DOJ to take down Trump
- BREAKING: Ocasio-Cortez Quietly Removed From Board Of PAC She Controlled
- BREAKING: Supreme Court hands Trump administration a victory in immigration battle
- VIDEO: Donald Trump’s feud with McCain family escalates: ‘I was never a fan of John McCain and I never will be’
- REPORT: Facebook blocks Trump’s social media chief: ‘Why are you silencing me?’
- BREAKING: Family releases surprising cause of death for Obama’s top economic adviser
- Trump Tweets videos from Hannity, Levin and Carlson
- REPORT: Member Of Left-Wing Group Makes Anti-Semitic Joke While Teaching House Democrats About Anti-Semitism
- CLAIM: Trump Lied About Assets, Worth to Get Deutsche Bank Loans
- REPORT: RNC Addresses Omar’s Op-Ed Calling For A ‘Two-State Solution’