JUST IN: Trump to hold press conference Wednesday
President Donald Trump will hold a press conference Wednesday at 11:30 a.m., Press Secretary Sarah Sanders announced. The formal press conference will be held in the East Room of the White House.
Sanders made the announcement via Twitter. She posted the following message: “President @realDonaldTrump will hold a press conference today at 11:30am at the White House in the East Room. The event will be open press.”
The president is likely to address the results of Tuesday’s election.
Democrats took control of the House of Representatives, while the Republicans held on to control of the US Senate, leaving many to wonder if the two parties can find middle ground on an array of issues including healthcare, immigration and infrastructure.
President @realDonaldTrump will hold a press conference today at 11:30am at the White House in the East Room. The event will be open press.
— Sarah Sanders (@PressSec) November 7, 2018
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Rep. Gaetz makes rare move to join Dem on amendment to block Trump on Iran
- BREAKING: Minnesota Lawmaker Calls For Ethics Investigation Into Rep. Ilhan Omar [VIDEO]
- UPDATE: David Ortiz shooting: Authorities reveal plot to kill ‘Big Papi’, 6 detained
- VIDEO: Trump presents Medal of Honor to Staff Sergeant David Bellavia
- REPORT: Tear Gas And Cages: What Immigration Enforcement Looked Like Under Vice President Joe Biden (PICTURES)
- BREAKING: Podium placement for first Democratic debate revealed
- REPORT: Gillibrand announces progress toward securing 9/11 victim benefits
- REPORT: ‘Latinos For Trump’ Launching In Miami as Democrats target Florida Hispanics for 2020
- EXCLUSIVE: Landowner of private border wall faces charges, prison (video)
- REPORT: Heartbreaking footage reveals Venezuela crisis as mother forced to carry dead daughter through streets