JUST IN: Trump to hold press conference Wednesday
President Donald Trump will hold a press conference Wednesday at 11:30 a.m., Press Secretary Sarah Sanders announced. The formal press conference will be held in the East Room of the White House.
Sanders made the announcement via Twitter. She posted the following message: “President @realDonaldTrump will hold a press conference today at 11:30am at the White House in the East Room. The event will be open press.”
The president is likely to address the results of Tuesday’s election.
Democrats took control of the House of Representatives, while the Republicans held on to control of the US Senate, leaving many to wonder if the two parties can find middle ground on an array of issues including healthcare, immigration and infrastructure.
President @realDonaldTrump will hold a press conference today at 11:30am at the White House in the East Room. The event will be open press.
— Sarah Sanders (@PressSec) November 7, 2018
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mexican troops drew weapons on American soldiers on US side of the border
- REPORT PROBLEM
- Trump administration proposes cuts to e-verify 2020
- VIDEO: Tucker On Democrats’ Reactions To Trump Sanctuary Idea: ‘It Sounds A Little … Racist!’
- VIDEO: Maxine Waters meets her match, debates woman on the street
- UPDATE: Joe Biden doesn’t recall alleged kissing incident from 2014
- REPORT: Former Obama White House counsel set to stand trial
- VIDEO: Pint-sized Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez impersonator cracks up the internet
- VIDEO: Fox News Contributor Says Hillary ‘Gave’ Russians Money During 2016 Campaign
- About (ratings)