JUST IN: Trump to hold press conference Wednesday
President Donald Trump will hold a press conference Wednesday at 11:30 a.m., Press Secretary Sarah Sanders announced. The formal press conference will be held in the East Room of the White House.
Sanders made the announcement via Twitter. She posted the following message: “President @realDonaldTrump will hold a press conference today at 11:30am at the White House in the East Room. The event will be open press.”
The president is likely to address the results of Tuesday’s election.
Democrats took control of the House of Representatives, while the Republicans held on to control of the US Senate, leaving many to wonder if the two parties can find middle ground on an array of issues including healthcare, immigration and infrastructure.
President @realDonaldTrump will hold a press conference today at 11:30am at the White House in the East Room. The event will be open press.
— Sarah Sanders (@PressSec) November 7, 2018
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Trump announces his nominee to replace Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Judges issue rulings affecting heated Georgia governor race
- REPORT: Singer Pink’s husband publishes fierce warning to California wildfire looters
- VIDEO: More details released on Monica Lewinsky’s upcoming tell-all on Clinton affair
- REPORT: Miley Cyrus releases statement after home burns down in California wildfire
- EXCLUSIVE: Snipes explains ballot box left in rental car that shut down airport (VIDEOS, PHOTOS)
- TRUMP TWEET: Why he missed cemetery event in France
- REPORT: Miley Cyrus’ fiancé Liam Hemsworth shares photo of fire ravaged home
- POLL: Do you trust the U.S. election system?
- REPORT: FDA recalls another blood pressure drug for possible cancer risk