JUST IN: Trump to hold press conference Wednesday
President Donald Trump will hold a press conference Wednesday at 11:30 a.m., Press Secretary Sarah Sanders announced. The formal press conference will be held in the East Room of the White House.
Sanders made the announcement via Twitter. She posted the following message: “President @realDonaldTrump will hold a press conference today at 11:30am at the White House in the East Room. The event will be open press.”
The president is likely to address the results of Tuesday’s election.
Democrats took control of the House of Representatives, while the Republicans held on to control of the US Senate, leaving many to wonder if the two parties can find middle ground on an array of issues including healthcare, immigration and infrastructure.
President @realDonaldTrump will hold a press conference today at 11:30am at the White House in the East Room. The event will be open press.
— Sarah Sanders (@PressSec) November 7, 2018
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Burger King mocks President Trump over misspelled tweet
- BREAKING: Democratic National Committee deals major blow to Women’s March
- VIDEO: Brute arrested for punching 11-year-old girl in the face
- VIDEO: ‘I Don’t Need The Title’: Trump’s AG nominee slaps down Dem senator’s push for him to recuse himself
- BREAKING: Latest funding bill to reopen the government FAILS in House, fewer Republicans support it
- OpEd: Could Nancy Pelosi be the next president of the United States?
- REPORT: Bus carrying people from Mexico to Chicago stops in small Okla. town amid ‘health concerns’
- REPORT: Sarah Sanders Birthday Tweet Delivers Backhanded Blow To NBC
- REPORT: Sen. Rubio’s office issues statement on photo of Rep. Tlaib with pro-Hezbollah activist
- CNN analyst calls out conservative radio host for being white privileged, but…