Lawmaker freaks out when Dem colleague touches him during meeting (video)
All the sexual misconduct allegations circulating recently are now making people paranoid about even the slightest touch.
At a committee meeting in Pennsylvania Tuesday, GOP Rep. Daryl Metcalfe and Democratic Rep Matt Bradford were sitting next to each other, and Metcalfe lost it when Bradford simply touched him on the arm while trying to make a point.
“Representative Bradford,” said Metcalfe, interrupting Bradford in mid-sentence. “Look, I’m a heterosexual. I have a wife, I love my wife. I don’t like men, as you might. But stop touching me all the time. It’s like, keep your hands to yourself. Like, if you want to touch somebody, you have people on your side of the aisle that might like it. I don’t.”
Shocked, Bradford said, “We are officially off the rails,” and the room erupted into laughter. “My intent was just to beg for your permission for about 30 seconds.”
“Then beg, don’t touch,” Metcalfe said.
“I don’t know where we go from here,” Bradford said, and suggested maybe they should just save the conversation for another time.
Bradford is also married and has four children, Philly.com noted.
Watch the exchange below.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Russia’s presidential election results are in…
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton issues statement about comments she made about Trump voters
- Cirque du Soleil performer dies in fall at Tampa show (video)
- VIDEO: Woman banned from airline after giving oral sex to stranger in bathroom
- TRUMP Tweet: Comey lied under oath (video)
- Sen. Graham calls for Senate hearing on McCabe firing and makes ominous prediction (video)
- Dem threatens to vote to impeach Trump
- POLL: Did Mueller investigation lead to Don Jr. and wife breakup
- Actor Jim Carrey tweets ugly portrait of Sarah Sanders (see painting)
- VIDEO: GOP Sen rips Trump in CNN interview, wants 2020 primary (video)