Lawmaker freaks out when Dem colleague touches him during meeting (video)
All the sexual misconduct allegations circulating recently are now making people paranoid about even the slightest touch.
At a committee meeting in Pennsylvania Tuesday, GOP Rep. Daryl Metcalfe and Democratic Rep Matt Bradford were sitting next to each other, and Metcalfe lost it when Bradford simply touched him on the arm while trying to make a point.
“Representative Bradford,” said Metcalfe, interrupting Bradford in mid-sentence. “Look, I’m a heterosexual. I have a wife, I love my wife. I don’t like men, as you might. But stop touching me all the time. It’s like, keep your hands to yourself. Like, if you want to touch somebody, you have people on your side of the aisle that might like it. I don’t.”
Shocked, Bradford said, “We are officially off the rails,” and the room erupted into laughter. “My intent was just to beg for your permission for about 30 seconds.”
“Then beg, don’t touch,” Metcalfe said.
“I don’t know where we go from here,” Bradford said, and suggested maybe they should just save the conversation for another time.
Bradford is also married and has four children, Philly.com noted.
Watch the exchange below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Roseanne Barr’s fate on ‘The Conners’ revealed in season premiere
- BREAKING: Nevada brothel owner and GOP candidate found DEAD
- VIDEO: Hillary Clinton’s Van Crashes Upon Arrival at Dem Fundraiser, GOP adds background music
- REPORT: Avenatti and Stormy Daniels tear into Trump for calling her ‘Horseface’
- DML offers Trump $50k to favorite charity in exchange for a White House interview
- REPORT: Clinton launches Twitter storm against Trump, begs Dem voters to do something
- EXCLUSIVE: Urgency increases in project pressuring Trump on mandatory E-Verify
- REPORT: Obituary for mom who died of drug overdose goes viral
- REPORT: Why dozens of black senior citizens were ordered off a bus taking them to vote (Photos, Video)
- REPORT: Kellyanne Conway’s husband pounces on Trump tweet with response