Liberal group unveils dating site for those who ‘oppose and resist’ Trump
In response to the February launch of a dating site for supporters of President Donald Trump, a liberal group has introduced a similar site for those who “oppose and resist” the president.
The site, NeverTrump.Dating is described by the American Liberal Council as “an all-inclusive, love-pairing dating site for those who oppose and resist President Donald Trump.”
A press release from ALC noted that the website was “made with progressives, independents, disillusioned Republicans, and the LGBT community in mind.”
The Hill reported: Ted Brown, the founder of ALC, said in a statement that NeverTrump allows like-minded individuals to ban together in opposition to “the corrupt, morally-bankrupt administration in power.”
“Our Democracy can still be saved,” he said. “But in order to do so, we must join together those with like-minded beliefs and stand for tolerance and justice for all. We need allies who will never back down to the corrupt, morally-bankrupt administration in power – and we can do that right here.”
The website is a response to a pro-Trump dating site, Trump.Dating, launched last month. That site came under fire because it only allowed users to register as either a “straight man” or a “straight woman,” CNN reported.
The pro-Trump site also faced scrutiny after it was reported that a man whose photo greeted users on the site is a convicted sex offender. The photo has since been taken down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Michael Avenatti representing woman with ‘credible information’ about Brett Kavanaugh
- CLAIM: New Kavanaugh bombshell hinted at by news aggregator: ‘Another Woman?’
- REPORT: Brett Kavanaugh has records from 1982 that may help his defense against allegations
- REPORT: Grassley releases letter detailing Kavanaugh sexual assault allegation
- REPORT: Brett Kavanaugh defends himself against second sexual misconduct accusation
- BREAKING: Feinstein makes demand about Kavanaugh after new allegation
- BREAKING: Maryland police respond to claim about investigating Kavanaugh allegations
- BREAKING: New Allegation of Sexual Misconduct From Kavanaugh’s College Years
- BREAKING: Kavanaugh fires back at latest allegation, releases letter
- BREAKING: Axios drops bombshell claim on Rosenstein