Major Democratic candidate may announce presidential run by ‘end of this year’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
WASHINGTON – Former Vice President Joe Biden hasn’t ruled out running in 2020 to challenge President Trump.
Biden, who once said he’d like to “beat the hell” out of Trump, said he’s still considering another presidential bid and would decide “by the end of this year.”
It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:
The Delaware Democrat cited favorable polling on his potential candidacy but said he’s waiting on whether the Democratic field has a viable winner.
“I’m really hoping some other folks step up. I think we have some really good people,” Biden told MSNBC’s “Politics Nation” in an interview that aired Sunday.
“I got to walk away knowing … there is somebody that can do it and can win because we got to win. We got to win in 2020.”
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NYPost.com.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: 1 injured in shooting at Florida high school, authorities say
- TRUMP TWEET: Michael Flynn destroyed
- REPORT: Trump makes decision about attending Barbara Bush funeral
- BREAKING: DNC files multimillion dollar lawsuit against Russia, Trump campaign, WikiLeaks
- REPORT: Court battle launched over anti-sanctuary law in California city
- REPORT: Stormy Daniels to Donate NDA Money to Highly Controversial Organization
- UPDATE: Sheriffs killed at Florida restaurant identified
- VIDEO: Pro-Trump New Yorkers protest against Comey at book signing
- REPORT: Water scooter gunmen shoot up beach in Cancun’s tourist zone
- DML TV: John Stamos claims MARCH FOR OUR LIVES changed the world