Major Democratic candidate may announce presidential run by ‘end of this year’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
WASHINGTON – Former Vice President Joe Biden hasn’t ruled out running in 2020 to challenge President Trump.
Biden, who once said he’d like to “beat the hell” out of Trump, said he’s still considering another presidential bid and would decide “by the end of this year.”
It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:
The Delaware Democrat cited favorable polling on his potential candidacy but said he’s waiting on whether the Democratic field has a viable winner.
“I’m really hoping some other folks step up. I think we have some really good people,” Biden told MSNBC’s “Politics Nation” in an interview that aired Sunday.
“I got to walk away knowing … there is somebody that can do it and can win because we got to win. We got to win in 2020.”
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NYPost.com.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: New details emerge on judge who upheld subpoenas on Trump’s bank records
- REPORT: Calif. Senate passes humongous spending plan that would expand benefits to people in U.S. illegally
- BREAKING: Lone Republican blocks House passage of disaster relief bill
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham predicts Dems’ reaction to declassification of documents on Trump campaign surveillance
- REPORT: House Intelligence enjoys breakthrough with Justice Department
- REPORT: Trump, Pelosi wage Twitter war over ‘stammer’ video
- REPORT: Meteorologist fact-checks Ocasio-Cortez after her bizarre claim about tornado
- REPORT: Suspected illegal immigrant accused of impregnating 11-year-old girl [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Trump responds to Theresa May’s resignation announcement
- REPORT: Twitter permanently bans two famous Trump antagonists