CLAIM: Martin Luther King Jr had 40 affairs and laughed as friend raped woman
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DailyMail:
Secret FBI tapes that accuse Martin Luther King Jr of having extramarital affairs with ’40 to 45 women’ and even claim he ‘looked on and laughed’ as a pastor friend raped a parishioner exist, an author has claimed.
The civil rights hero was also heard allegedly joking he was the founder of the ‘International Association for the Advancement of P***y-Eaters’ on an agency recording that was obtained by bugging his room, according to the sensational claims made by biographer David Garrow – a Pulitzer prize-winning author and biographer of MLK.
The article goes on to state the following:
Writing in British magazine Standpoint, Garrow says that the shocking files could lead to a ‘painful historical reckoning’ for the man who is celebrated across the world for his campaign against racial injustice.
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts
- VIDEO: 2020 Dem candidate calls for House Democrats to ‘do something’ about Trump
- REPORT: NYC Police Union Releases Scathing Statement On De Blasio’s Failed Presidential Run
- VIDEO: Three undocumented MS-13 members arrested in stabbing of Long Island teen
- VIDEO: PolitiFact gives Hillary Clinton ‘Pants on Fire’ for recent allegation