Mexican migrant, 17, who fell 4 stories from Bronx building SURVIVES
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DailyMail:
A 17-year-old said to be an undocumented migrant from Mexico survived a four-story plunge from a Bronx apartment on Friday night after a hero neighbor brought out a lounge chair to cushion his fall.
Jose Pablo was trying to run away from his Bronx foster family the day after he arrived.
The article goes on to state the following:
Pablo, who crossed into the United States and was apprehended in California, was placed under the foster care of Rosa Paula, a 53-year-old woman living in the Kingsbridge Heights section of the Bronx.
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: ‘Please pray for CNN’: Cable news network roasted for report condemning ‘thoughts and prayers’
- A new feature for DML News alerts and notifications
- VIDEO: Trump: It’s ‘looking like’ Iran was responsible for Saudi oil attacks
- REPORT: Italian soldier stabbed in throat by man shouting ‘Allahu Akbar’
- REPORT: California Catholic leaders urge Newsom to veto bill on abortions at colleges
- VIDEO: Hillary Clinton rages against ‘voter suppression’ in keynote speech