Mexican migrant, 17, who fell 4 stories from Bronx building SURVIVES
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DailyMail:
A 17-year-old said to be an undocumented migrant from Mexico survived a four-story plunge from a Bronx apartment on Friday night after a hero neighbor brought out a lounge chair to cushion his fall.
Jose Pablo was trying to run away from his Bronx foster family the day after he arrived.
The article goes on to state the following:
Pablo, who crossed into the United States and was apprehended in California, was placed under the foster care of Rosa Paula, a 53-year-old woman living in the Kingsbridge Heights section of the Bronx.
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Rep. Gaetz makes rare move to join Dem on amendment to block Trump on Iran
- BREAKING: Minnesota Lawmaker Calls For Ethics Investigation Into Rep. Ilhan Omar [VIDEO]
- UPDATE: David Ortiz shooting: Authorities reveal plot to kill ‘Big Papi’, 6 detained
- REPORT: DNA tests reveal shocking percentage of suspected fraudulent migrant families were unrelated
- VIDEO: Trump presents Medal of Honor to Staff Sergeant David Bellavia
- REPORT: Tear Gas And Cages: What Immigration Enforcement Looked Like Under Vice President Joe Biden (PICTURES)
- BREAKING: Podium placement for first Democratic debate revealed
- REPORT: Gillibrand announces progress toward securing 9/11 victim benefits
- REPORT: ‘Latinos For Trump’ Launching In Miami as Democrats target Florida Hispanics for 2020
- REPORT: Young female cop shot and killed just 2 weeks after being sworn in