MSM Exit poll: 56 percent say the country is on the wrong track (5:33pm)
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by ABCNews.GO.com:
Donald Trump and control of Congress are front and center in this election, and preliminary results from the national exit poll touch on both of them:
In results so far, 44 percent of voters approve of Trump’s job performance, while 55 percent disapprove.
The article goes on to state the following:
And while the House races will be fought district by district, voters by 53-43 percent say they’d rather see the Democrats than the Republicans in control of the House after this election.
According to ABC NEWS, which is often on the list of outlets Trump slams as being “fake news”, reports that 41 percent of voters support impeaching the president. Meanwhile, 39 percent say they cast their ballots to show opposition to Trump, vs. 26 percent who say they voted to show him support, 33% said they didn’t vote based on sending Trump a message.
When it comes to the economy, 41% say the country is headed in the right direction, while 56 percent say it’s seriously off on the wrong track. As for the independents polled, 58 percent say wrong track vs. 39 percent right direction.
Party ID: Democrats account for 38 percent of voters in exit poll results so far, Republicans for 32 percent and independents for 30 percent.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting ABCNews.GO.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Wasserman Schultz appointed to House committee charged with oversight of Donald Trump
- BREAKING: President Trump sends letter to Pelosi regarding State of the Union speech
- BREAKING: Pelosi responds to President Trump regarding his State of the Union address
- VIDEO: Kentucky teen in viral video stands firm during grilling by NBC host
- VIDEO: Sarah Sanders responds to Ocasio-Cortez’s end-of-the-world prediction
- REPORT: Comedian dead at 32
- BREAKING: Police announce arrest made in case of incapacitated woman who gave birth (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: Trump slams Pelosi for cancelling the State of the Union address
- VIDEO: CNN guest: ‘I am triggered, I’m so triggered’ by MAGA hats
- VIDEO: President Trump responds to news of Pelosi’s dis-invite letter