MSM Exit poll: 56 percent say the country is on the wrong track (5:33pm)
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by ABCNews.GO.com:
Donald Trump and control of Congress are front and center in this election, and preliminary results from the national exit poll touch on both of them:
In results so far, 44 percent of voters approve of Trump’s job performance, while 55 percent disapprove.
The article goes on to state the following:
And while the House races will be fought district by district, voters by 53-43 percent say they’d rather see the Democrats than the Republicans in control of the House after this election.
According to ABC NEWS, which is often on the list of outlets Trump slams as being “fake news”, reports that 41 percent of voters support impeaching the president. Meanwhile, 39 percent say they cast their ballots to show opposition to Trump, vs. 26 percent who say they voted to show him support, 33% said they didn’t vote based on sending Trump a message.
When it comes to the economy, 41% say the country is headed in the right direction, while 56 percent say it’s seriously off on the wrong track. As for the independents polled, 58 percent say wrong track vs. 39 percent right direction.
Party ID: Democrats account for 38 percent of voters in exit poll results so far, Republicans for 32 percent and independents for 30 percent.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting ABCNews.GO.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Omar Holding Secret Fundraisers with Islamic Groups Tied to Terror
- EXCLUSIVE: Schumer and Pelosi release joint statement about Mueller report (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: Beto O’Rourke questioned by Afghanistan vet as aides drag him away
- VIDEO: Rep. Eric Swalwell: Trump will still have “indictments waiting for him” when he leaves office
- EXCLUSIVE: Sen. Grassley releases statement, with warning, about the end of Mueller’s investigation
- POLL: Was the Mueller investigation a ‘witch hunt’?
- EXCLUSIVE: Effort to push back on the rising socialist agenda is catching fire
- POLL: Should Adam Schiff be removed from office for lying to the American public?
- VIDEO: Fox News correspondent: Trump ‘glared at me like I’ve never seen him glare at me before’
- VIDEO: Conservative TV host accosted at Trump Hotel over son’s suicide: OPINION: Washington Secrets