Neighbors battle over custody of black Lab in court, judge rules in favor of both
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by Toronto Sun:
MADEIRA BEACH, Fla. — A rift between two former neighbors has resulted in them sharing custody of a black Labrador retriever mix.
The Tampa Bay Times reports that Tina Marie Walker and David Somerville lived next to each other in a Florida apartment complex when he drove her in 2016 to an animal shelter, where she adopted Elario. When she worked, Somerville would take the dog for walks and to the dog park. He says he paid the dog’s vet bills.
It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:
That led to a rift over who really was the dog’s owner and Somerville sued Walker in small claims court. A judge ruled recently that they are to share custody and even drew up a schedule. Walker has moved from the apartment complex but now drops Elario off for his stays with Somerville.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting Toronto Sun.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Oklahoma teen accused of threatening to shoot ‘400 people for fun,’ officers make chilling find at her home
- REPORT: GOP signals unease with Barr’s gun plan
- REPORT: NYT reporters make new claim against Kavanaugh
- TRUMP TWEETS: Responds to news report about ‘whistleblower complaint’
- Florida sheriff reports about armed officer on school campus
- VIDEO: “I hung up the phone and cried”: Dana Perino on the setback that led her to the White House
- REPORT: Company to Cease AR-15 Production for the Civilian Market
- BREAKING: ICE releases over 1,000 migrants onto streets in Texas and New Mexico this week