How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
Most members of Congress have never visited the border, or gone to a job fair to see Americans applying for jobs that are often given to illegals. In 2013, DML and his fan base sent copies of his films They Come to America I and II to members of Congress. It helped stopped the Gang of 8 bill from granting amnesty. It’s time to do it again, now that Trump is talking about amnesty.
Brian Kilmeade of Fox & Friends said They Come to America: The Cost of Illegal Immigration was Oscar worthy. Problem was, Hollywood would not give the film a chance because it put an American face on the problem of illegal immigration.
Sean Hannity dedicated an entire hour program to They Come to America II: The Cost of Amnesty. Hannity said, “Such an important film when America’s security is at stake.”
They Come to America III: The Cost of Obama’s Legacy was “the best film about illegal immigration ever made”, claims broadcasting legend, John Roland.
Governor Mike Huckabee dedicated an unprecedented two segments of his TV program to highlight DML’s work along the borders, stating it was the best set of documentaries he had ever seen regarding border security.
When DML walked off the set of Huckabee, he was greeted by actor Jon Voight. “I am so impressed Mr. Lynch,” said the Hollywood icon.
DML is currently producing They Come to America 4: The Cost of Open Borders. He says it will be the most important film he’s made on the topic of immigration. It is expected to be complete spring 2018.
“It is so important for people to see the first three films, that I am going to give away DVDs for free,” said DML during a recent interview. DML will instruct his supporters on Monday during the Truth to send the free copy to the White House in an attempt to open the president’s eyes.
They Come to America I, II, and III are now available on DVD. The three films are packed together in one DVD case called the “TRILOGY.” Shipping of the TRILOGY begins March 15. If you pre-order now, you will receive a FREE TRILOGY set to send to the White House.
DML has two more films also available on DVD. ‘We Ride to DC’ and ‘A Day at Bundy’s.’ If you pre-order the TRILOGY, you can pick up both films for just $5 each.
Again, if you order the TRILOGY now, you get a FREE TRILOGY to send to the White House. The price is just $45. That’s 6 DVDs for just $45.
If you want to tack on We Ride to DC and A Day at Bundy’s, the total cost is just $55. Every order made today comes with a personalized thank you note from DML.
The FREE TRILOGY offer will end on March 15, and because we plan on giving away so many for free, DVD quantities will be limited. If you order today, you help DML showcase They Come to America 4, as it helps pay the fees to get the film listed on demand services like Netflix and Amazon Prime.
To order online now, click the yellow ADD TO CART button below. To mail in a check, make check payable to TV360, and mail it to TV360, PO Box 704, Amagansett, NY 11930.
Pick your choice from the drop down menu, and then click the yellow button. You do not need a PAYPAL account to order.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: New Muslim congresswoman flips after election, now supports anti-Israel boycott
- BREAKING: Broward officials uploaded results two minutes late, after Scott gained votes, upending entire recount
- VIDEO: Media quiet about violent clash in Tijuana as Mexicans protest migrant caravan
- VIDEO: Border Patrol catches smuggler cutting barbed wire hours after it was placed at border
- REPORT: Michelle Obama wears hair natural on new magazine cover (PHOTOS)
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez slams reporter who commented on her outfit (PHOTO)
- BREAKING: Florida prepares to count again by HAND after one candidate gained 865 votes in machine recount
- Bette Midler posts semi-nude picture of Melania, calls her FloTITS (see photo)
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez complains people keep mistaking her for intern, Twitter users pounce
- VIDEO: First Lady Melania Trump speaks out on ridicule from critics