North Korea insults Trump over ‘Fire & Fury’ book
North Korean state media cited the controversial new book “Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House” on Thursday, contending that the popularity of author Michael Wolff’s account predicts the “political demise” of President Donald Trump.
According to The Associated Press, Rodong Sinmum, the newspaper of North Korea’s ruling Worker’s Party, claimed widespread interest in the book “foretells Trump’s political demise.”
“The anti-Trump book is sweeping all over the world so Trump is being massively humiliated worldwide,” said the newspaper said, claiming that its sales reflect “rapidly surging anti-Trump sentiments in the international community.”
More from The Hill:
The book detailing the Trump White House has been a best seller since it was released last week.
Wolff reported that the book sold a million copies in four days.
The book makes a series of explosive claims, including the assertion that Trump’s staff have questioned his mental stability and fitness for office.
Wolff also quotes Trump’s former chief strategist, Stephen Bannon, as saying Donald Trump Jr.’s meeting with a Russian lawyer at Trump Tower in 2016 was “treasonous” and that investigators would crack Trump Jr. like “an egg” on national television.
The White House denied the claims made in the book, and has attempted to block the book from being published.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Roseanne Barr’s fate on ‘The Conners’ revealed in season premiere
- BREAKING: Nevada brothel owner and GOP candidate found DEAD
- VIDEO: Hillary Clinton’s Van Crashes Upon Arrival at Dem Fundraiser, GOP adds background music
- REPORT: Avenatti and Stormy Daniels tear into Trump for calling her ‘Horseface’
- DML offers Trump $50k to favorite charity in exchange for a White House interview
- REPORT: Clinton launches Twitter storm against Trump, begs Dem voters to do something
- EXCLUSIVE: Urgency increases in project pressuring Trump on mandatory E-Verify
- REPORT: Obituary for mom who died of drug overdose goes viral
- REPORT: Why dozens of black senior citizens were ordered off a bus taking them to vote (Photos, Video)
- REPORT: Kellyanne Conway’s husband pounces on Trump tweet with response