Omarosa mocks Pence for his Christian faith (video)
Former White House aid Omarosa Manigault-Newman, who served as the communications director for the Office of Public Liaison until her forced resignation in December, is still dishing out “dirt” as her role on the reality TV program “Celebrity Big Brother” continues.
Last week, Omarosa went after President Trump, and said she was “haunted” by his tweets. This week, her focus turned to Vice President Mike Pence.
“Can I just say this, as bad as you all think Trump is, you would be worried about Pence. Everybody that’s wishing for impeachment might want to reconsider their lives. You would be begging for days of Trump back if Pence became president. That’s all I’m saying,” she said.
“He’s extreme. I’m Christian, I love Jesus. But he thinks Jesus tells him to say things, and I’m like, ‘Jesus didn’t say that.’ Scary,” she added dramatically.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Migrants defy police, break through fence at Guatemala-Mexico border (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: Thousands of caravan migrants defy Mexico, wait on bridge at border after breaking down fence
- REPORT: ‘Halloween’ Billboard Hijacked to Target Maxine Waters (PHOTO)
- VIDEO: University of Montana students spell out messages on mountain ahead of Trump visit
- REPORT: Donor REVEALED for GOP Women’s Group Attacking Trump
- REPORT: Governor suspends reelection campaign, endorses Dem opponent
- BREAKING: Uncovered report reveals Claire McCaskill’s husband assaulted and peed on ex-wife
- REPORT: Manafort shows up to court in wheelchair
- BREAKING: White House responds to Saudi Arabia’s report on Khoshoggi’s death
- REPORT: New clues from 911 call emerge in case of missing Wisconsin girl