Omarosa mocks Pence for his Christian faith (video)
Former White House aid Omarosa Manigault-Newman, who served as the communications director for the Office of Public Liaison until her forced resignation in December, is still dishing out “dirt” as her role on the reality TV program “Celebrity Big Brother” continues.
Last week, Omarosa went after President Trump, and said she was “haunted” by his tweets. This week, her focus turned to Vice President Mike Pence.
“Can I just say this, as bad as you all think Trump is, you would be worried about Pence. Everybody that’s wishing for impeachment might want to reconsider their lives. You would be begging for days of Trump back if Pence became president. That’s all I’m saying,” she said.
“He’s extreme. I’m Christian, I love Jesus. But he thinks Jesus tells him to say things, and I’m like, ‘Jesus didn’t say that.’ Scary,” she added dramatically.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Wasserman Schultz appointed to House committee charged with oversight of Donald Trump
- BREAKING: President Trump sends letter to Pelosi regarding State of the Union speech
- BREAKING: Pelosi responds to President Trump regarding his State of the Union address
- VIDEO: Kentucky teen in viral video stands firm during grilling by NBC host
- VIDEO: Trump slams Pelosi for cancelling the State of the Union address
- VIDEO: Sarah Sanders responds to Ocasio-Cortez’s end-of-the-world prediction
- BREAKING: Police announce arrest made in case of incapacitated woman who gave birth (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: President Trump responds to news of Pelosi’s dis-invite letter
- REPORT: 10 Democrats break with leaders, support GOP bill
- VIDEO: CNN guest: ‘I am triggered, I’m so triggered’ by MAGA hats