Omarosa mocks Pence for his Christian faith (video)
Former White House aid Omarosa Manigault-Newman, who served as the communications director for the Office of Public Liaison until her forced resignation in December, is still dishing out “dirt” as her role on the reality TV program “Celebrity Big Brother” continues.
Last week, Omarosa went after President Trump, and said she was “haunted” by his tweets. This week, her focus turned to Vice President Mike Pence.
“Can I just say this, as bad as you all think Trump is, you would be worried about Pence. Everybody that’s wishing for impeachment might want to reconsider their lives. You would be begging for days of Trump back if Pence became president. That’s all I’m saying,” she said.
“He’s extreme. I’m Christian, I love Jesus. But he thinks Jesus tells him to say things, and I’m like, ‘Jesus didn’t say that.’ Scary,” she added dramatically.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Former ‘Apprentice’ Troy McClain responds to allegations that he played ‘N-word’ tape for Omarosa
- REPORT: CDC warns massive measles outbreak has hit 21 states
- BREAKING: Trump revokes security clearance of former Obama administration CIA director (video)
- REPORT: Philadelphia mom who paid $25k for prom send off is charged with defrauding US government
- REPORT: Jimmy Kimmel recalls stunning incident with Omarosa
- VIDEO: Dem Set to Become First Muslim Woman in Congress Pledges to ‘Absolutely’ Vote Against Aid to Israel
- REPORT: Pregnant mom and her 2 daughters missing, may be endangered
- REPORT: Ex-CIA Director John Brennan fires back after White House revokes his security clearance (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Somali refugee wins Democratic primary in Keith Ellison’s old district
- BREAKING: Former Trump employee releases statement on Omarosa