Omarosa mocks Pence for his Christian faith (video)
Former White House aid Omarosa Manigault-Newman, who served as the communications director for the Office of Public Liaison until her forced resignation in December, is still dishing out “dirt” as her role on the reality TV program “Celebrity Big Brother” continues.
Last week, Omarosa went after President Trump, and said she was “haunted” by his tweets. This week, her focus turned to Vice President Mike Pence.
“Can I just say this, as bad as you all think Trump is, you would be worried about Pence. Everybody that’s wishing for impeachment might want to reconsider their lives. You would be begging for days of Trump back if Pence became president. That’s all I’m saying,” she said.
“He’s extreme. I’m Christian, I love Jesus. But he thinks Jesus tells him to say things, and I’m like, ‘Jesus didn’t say that.’ Scary,” she added dramatically.
Trending on DML News
- Florida lawmaker’s aide fired after claiming Florida shooting survivors are actors
- Florida student speak out: I’m not a crisis actor (video)
- Pelosi proposes SHOCKING alternative to border wall (video)
- Prominent attorney charged for sexually abusing dog (video)
- UPDATE: 7th grader who shot himself at school had alarming items in backpack
- Trump accuser makes ominous threat (video)
- Reader sends screenshot of Facebook’s new censorship ploy (picture)
- Mueller files additional charges against Manafort, Gates
- REPORT: Retired sanitation worker makes $285K a year from pension
- WaPo publishes video comparing Trump and Obama reactions to school shootings (video)