Omarosa mocks Pence for his Christian faith (video)
Former White House aid Omarosa Manigault-Newman, who served as the communications director for the Office of Public Liaison until her forced resignation in December, is still dishing out “dirt” as her role on the reality TV program “Celebrity Big Brother” continues.
Last week, Omarosa went after President Trump, and said she was “haunted” by his tweets. This week, her focus turned to Vice President Mike Pence.
“Can I just say this, as bad as you all think Trump is, you would be worried about Pence. Everybody that’s wishing for impeachment might want to reconsider their lives. You would be begging for days of Trump back if Pence became president. That’s all I’m saying,” she said.
“He’s extreme. I’m Christian, I love Jesus. But he thinks Jesus tells him to say things, and I’m like, ‘Jesus didn’t say that.’ Scary,” she added dramatically.
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Should U.S. taxpayers have to fund education for illegal alien children?
- BREAKING: Two injured in Indiana school shooting, shooter in custody
- REPORT: Michael Flynn tweets, deletes photo of Hillary Clinton with accused sex offender
- REPORT: Estimated 7,000 bodies may be buried at former asylum
- Trump Tweets: Releases a Twitter Storm against Dems!
- REPORT: Trump taps vocal anti-illegal immigration advocate for State Dept’s top refugee job
- REPORT: State Department warns of dangerous destinations in Mexico for Memorial Day weekend
- VIDEO: Assange may be forced from Embassy, wants to share information about ‘collusion’
- REPORT: Customers suing McDonald’s for $5M over cheese
- VIDEO: Hillary Clinton tells what company she would like to control, to distribute ‘accurate news’