OpEd: Leading newspapers mum on the Dianne Feinstein China spy ring story
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
I assumed it was a mistake when I first read it. But Hot Air’s Ed Morrissey is correct: The New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, and the Washington Post haven’t published a single word yet about the spy China had for more than a decade in Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s California office.
Morrissey checked the Times’ website and found nothing. He also checked the Post’s and the L.A. Times’: nothing.
The article goes on to state the following:
You know what I did find plenty of on these websites, though? Stories about President Trump and Russian “collusion.” “Colbert Jabs Trump for Saying, ‘Collusion Is Not a Crime,’” the New York Times reported on Aug. 1. The Post published an op-ed that same day titled, “Trump says collusion isn’t a crime. He’s right. It’s actually many crimes.”
“It doesn’t matter if collusion is a crime. All that matters is how the House reacts,” the L.A. Times said separately in an op-ed of its own.
It goes on and on like that for quite some time.
Politico, which first shed light on the issue on July 27, reported that the 20-year staffer was entrusted with a lot more than just menial office work.
As well as being Feinstein’s driver, the former staffer was also “a liaison to the local Chinese community,” the report noted, adding that the spy, who reportedly never held a security clearance, “was ‘run’ by officials based at China’s San Francisco Consulate.”
The New York Post’s Paul Sperry reported also that the staffer “ even attended consulate functions for the senator.”
Keep reading by clicking READ MORE below.
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: White House explains bandage on Trump’s hand, Twitter goes wild (PHOTOS)
- BREAKING: Pelosi sends letter to Trump on his State of the Union address
- VIDEO: Clemson Tigers get ANOTHER meal invite after Trump’s fast-food meal
- REPORT: Kremlin responds to theory of Trump being a ‘Russian agent’
- VIDEO: Border ranchers share alarm about prayer rugs found on their property
- REPORT: Clemson quarterback says White House quote is fake
- BREAKING: Top Trump official resigned over White House Puerto Rico plan
- REPORT: Rashida Tlaib lambasts ‘right wing media’ over coverage of picture with pro-Hezbollah activist
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez, freshmen Dems attempt to hand deliver request to McConnell (pictures)
- REPORT: House passes relief bill to fund government, six Republicans vote with Dems