OpEd: Teacher tells students to reveal their religion, sexuality
I warn parents in my new book, “Culture Jihad: How to Stop the Left From Killing a Nation” that many public schools have been turned into indoctrination camps for the left.
Those classrooms, paid for by our tax dollars, are the engines that are driving the rapid cultural change in our nation.
The article goes on to state the following:
The other day I received a message from Dina Bartus, the parent of two sons at Heritage High School in Wake Forest, North Carolina.
On the second day of class, her son’s 10th grade English II Honors teacher distributed a “Diversity Inventory” worksheet and called on students to reveal their religion, economic status, and sexual preference.
According to the OpEd, the students were asked to stand under “titles” with questions such as, “what makes you the most privileged?”
“According to my son there were kids that did not want to answer them but she made them,” Bartus told Starnes. “The questions are not only inappropriate, but they are none of her business.”
Read more at FOXNEWS.COM
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- REPORT: House Republican rips witness over gun control law claim
- VIDEO: Joe Biden tells a WHOPPER on gun violence… and no one called him on it
- REPORT: Prison officials reveal ‘fear’ of Weinstein incarceration: ‘He may try to …”
- REPORT: Medicaid and food stamps line vanishes as new immigration rules start
- BREAKING: Trump administration declares emergency due to coronavirus, Chinese furious
- REPORT: CNN report SHOCKS with description of baby who survives an abortion
- JUST IN: Major retailer to close 125 stores, shed 2,000 corporate jobs
- VIDEO: Truck driver performs dangerous U-turn into oncoming traffic on highway, gets arrested
- BREAKING: ‘Surgery is imminent’: Fox Nation host reveals she’s getting treatment for brain tumor