OpEd: The surprise 2020 candidate panicky Dems really want
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following opinion editorial written by Liz Peek and published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Earlier this year, left-wing filmmaker Michael Moore begged Michelle Obama to run for president in 2020; apparently, he is not alone.
Washington insiders report that Democratic Party officials are also urging the former first lady to enter the race. They see Joe Biden’s campaign in free-fall, with polling and donations dropping, and they are panicked that Massachusetts Senator Elizabeth Warren grows more inevitable by the day. Warren, they think, is way too liberal to win a national election. (They are correct.)
The article goes on to state the following:
Hence, the overtures to Mrs. Obama, the most admired woman in the country, according to Gallup polls. And not only in the U.S.; according to a YouGov survey, Michelle is the most admired woman in the world. Admittedly, for that honor, she displaced actress Angelina Jolie, whom most would not consider presidential material, but even so…
In her opinion editorial, Peek notes that former Vice President Joe Biden’s campaign is floundering, and the 2020 leaders today “are no lock to beat President Trump.”
Peek contends that Democrats are looking for a “miracle outsider” to win back the White House, and suggests that Michelle Obama could be their ticket – if she would run.
CLICK HERE to read more of this opinion editorial.
— Liz Peek (@lizpeek) October 7, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Poll reveals percentage of Dems who want candidates to discuss Hunter Biden
- Human waste map reveals major city is largest ‘s***hole’ in America
- REPORT: CNN responds to ‘rumor’ Trump tweeted about network’s Jeff Zucker
- HAPPENING NOW: Democratic candidates debate in Ohio
- VIDEO: ‘Cooper, Your Bias is Showing’: Debate Moderator Slammed For Biden Question
- Soros, Pelosi to speak at 3-day ‘Resistance’ conference
- REPORT: ‘Saturday Night Live’ sees big change in ratings
- BREAKING: Manafort partner describes funneling millions through Cyprus accounts
- VIDEO: Hunter Biden speaks out in exclusive interview, as past business associations come under scrutiny