OpEd: Trump approval rating crosses critical line needed to win reelection
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following opinion editorial written by Paul Bedard and published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
President Trump has crossed the critical 50% approval line needed to win reelection as millennials and independents are moving to embrace him, according to a new survey.
The latest Zogby Poll put Trump’s approval rating at 51%, his highest ever in the trademarked survey.
The article goes on to state the following:
Zogby Analytics pollster Jonathan Zogby said that the president is riding a booming economy and could be hard to beat should the nation’s economic health continue to improve.
His survey found that several groups that had been leaning against Trump were starting to favor him in large part because they have growing confidence in the economy and Trump’s handling of it. Notably millennials and independents have turned in his direction.
Overall, likely voters said that they trusted Trump over Democrats, 46%-42%, to “grow” the economy.
“With a solid economy, a potentially long and drawn out primary season for Democratic presidential candidates, plus solid gains with independents, millennials, urban voters, college educated voters, and minorities, Trump could be very hard to defeat in 2020,” said Zogby.
President Trump’s approval rating at 51% with millennial voters
This is MASSIVE!
2020 here we come!
— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) May 14, 2019
CLICK THE LINK BELOW to read more of this opinion editorial.
Poll boom — @realDonaldTrump approval at 51%, winning millennials, trusted more than Democrats on economy, better than Obama at this point, good with Hispanics, even 22% of Dems. @ZogbyAnalytics: ‘Trump could be very hard to defeat in 2020.’ https://t.co/NXfeoeZfd9 pic.twitter.com/bQr8qUS74j
— Paul Bedard (@SecretsBedard) May 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Uber driver allegedly kidnapped teen girl during ride home from Sweet 16 party
- REPORT: George Conway sends stern ‘order’ to White House to remove Trump
- REPORT: Federal judge rules that immigration law is unconstitutional
- REPORT: Jussie Smollett Case Gets Special Prosecutor
- REPORT: Reporter Tries To Buy Gun At Walmart; Gets Unexpected Outcome: ‘Far More Complicated Than I Expected’
- REPORT: Thousands Of Migrants Accept Free Rides Home Under UN-Run Program
- Trump and Norway’s Prime Minister hold joint press briefing (videos)