OpEd: Trump outrage at support for ‘executing babies’ driving new anti-abortion campaign
The White House is considering new legal limits on abortion in a drive sparked by President Trump’s shock at support in Virginia and New York for after-birth abortion, one of the practices shown in the movie “Gosnell” screened at the White House late Friday.
To an overflow crowd of White House staff and anti-abortion advocates, including the journalist who led the coverage of Philadelphia abortionist Kermit Gosnell, a top Trump aide said that the administration is constantly looking for ways to curb abortion.
The article goes on to state the following:
Northam, a pediatric surgeon, explained to WTOP that sometimes third trimester abortions are done in cases where the fetus might be “nonviable.” He said, “The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired. And then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother.”
After the screening of Gosnell: The Trial of America’s Biggest Serial Killer, which covers the 2013 trial and murder conviction of the abortionist, insiders said that Domestic Policy Advisor Joe Grogan told of how Trump was “incredulous” over Northam’s comments.
“He said that Trump was really impacted by that. He couldn’t believe it,” said one, adding, “They come in every day and look at how they can legally stop abortion.”
To get more information about this OpEd, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Lori Loughlin’s DAUGHTER under investigation for college sacndal
- VIDEO: Pelosi undermines Trump abroad on US-UK trade deal
- REPORT: Fired DOJ official blasts President Trump in TIME 100 bio on Robert Mueller
- REPORT: Department of Correction officer busted for drunk driving on FDR Drive
- EXCLUSIVE: Filmmaker reveals SOLUTION to immigration crisis that everyone is ignoring (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Federal judge compares Trump to Ku Klux Klan and Jim Crow segregationists
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- REPORT: Fox News personality to become Treasury spokesperson
- REPORT: Trump makes first direct comments about running against Buttigieg (Audio)
- REPORT: Major fast-food chain to sell a cannabis-infused burger