OPINION: Iran poses threat to the world that’s non-nuclear
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONTIMES.COM:
Iran’s nuclear ambitions have been much in the news — and rightly so. The rogue state’s propensity to meddle violently in its neighbors’ affairs make the prospect of a nuclear Iran frightening, indeed.
But the international community’s focus on the mullahs’ nuclear and missile programs has left Iran’s cyberwarfare somewhat ignored. That must change.
The article goes on to state the following:
Iran’s offensive cybercapabilities pose a significant, long-term threat to the U.S. and its allies. Already Iran has carried out highly damaging cyberattacks against us and other nations.
Such attacks can be expected to increase in both frequency and the damage done, as Iran continues to expand its cyberwar program.
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONTIMES.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONTIMES.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Burger King mocks President Trump over misspelled tweet
- BREAKING: Democratic National Committee deals major blow to Women’s March
- VIDEO: Brute arrested for punching 11-year-old girl in the face
- VIDEO: ‘I Don’t Need The Title’: Trump’s AG nominee slaps down Dem senator’s push for him to recuse himself
- BREAKING: Latest funding bill to reopen the government FAILS in House, fewer Republicans support it
- OpEd: Could Nancy Pelosi be the next president of the United States?
- REPORT: Bus carrying people from Mexico to Chicago stops in small Okla. town amid ‘health concerns’
- CNN analyst calls out conservative radio host for being white privileged, but…
- REPORT: Sarah Sanders Birthday Tweet Delivers Backhanded Blow To NBC
- REPORT: Sen. Rubio’s office issues statement on photo of Rep. Tlaib with pro-Hezbollah activist