OPINION: Iran poses threat to the world that’s non-nuclear
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONTIMES.COM:
Iran’s nuclear ambitions have been much in the news — and rightly so. The rogue state’s propensity to meddle violently in its neighbors’ affairs make the prospect of a nuclear Iran frightening, indeed.
But the international community’s focus on the mullahs’ nuclear and missile programs has left Iran’s cyberwarfare somewhat ignored. That must change.
The article goes on to state the following:
Iran’s offensive cybercapabilities pose a significant, long-term threat to the U.S. and its allies. Already Iran has carried out highly damaging cyberattacks against us and other nations.
Such attacks can be expected to increase in both frequency and the damage done, as Iran continues to expand its cyberwar program.
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONTIMES.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONTIMES.COM
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: New Mexico compound mysteriously destroyed by authorities
- REPORT: Backlash erupts over top exec of famous hot dog brand hosting Trump fundraiser
- REPORT: Federal judge orders Trump to reinstate Obama-era rule
- REPORT: Family of 7 dies on end-of-summer trip
- UPDATE: Bodies believed to be pregnant Colorado mom, kids found on oil property (video)
- REPORT: NYT gives estimate of tapes Omarosa believed to have in stash
- REPORT: Review of emails from DOJ’s Bruce Ohr reveals new details on dossier scandal
- BREAKING: Court deals another blow to Trump delay of an Obama regulation
- REPORT: Student stabs classmate multiple times on first day of school (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Satanic Temple brings demonic statue to state capitol to protest Ten Commandments monument