OPINION: Iran poses threat to the world that’s non-nuclear
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONTIMES.COM:
Iran’s nuclear ambitions have been much in the news — and rightly so. The rogue state’s propensity to meddle violently in its neighbors’ affairs make the prospect of a nuclear Iran frightening, indeed.
But the international community’s focus on the mullahs’ nuclear and missile programs has left Iran’s cyberwarfare somewhat ignored. That must change.
The article goes on to state the following:
Iran’s offensive cybercapabilities pose a significant, long-term threat to the U.S. and its allies. Already Iran has carried out highly damaging cyberattacks against us and other nations.
Such attacks can be expected to increase in both frequency and the damage done, as Iran continues to expand its cyberwar program.
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONTIMES.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONTIMES.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Robert DeNiro says he is banning Trump from his restaurants
- POLL: How do you rate the NFL’s new policy on the national anthem?
- REPORT: Semi truck busted pulling trailer FILLED with illegal immigrants in Texas
- REPORT: FBI Agents want Congress to subpoena them so they can blow whistle on Comey, Lynch and McCabe
- Trump Tweet: Tomi Lahren
- TRUMP TWEET: Two words
- REPORT: Comey blasts Trump’s FBI claims: ‘How will Republicans explain this to their grandchildren?’
- BREAKING: Judge rules whether Trump can block users on Twitter
- Trump Tweet: Slams James Clapper over comment on The View
- REPORT: State Dept issues warning after US employee victim of possible sonic attack in China