PHOTO: Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones just took delivery of this super-yacht
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by BUSINESSINSIDER.COM:
The Dutch shipyard Oceanco has now delivered the 109-meter Bravo Eugenia superyacht to Jerry Jones, the American billionaire who owns the Dallas Cowboys NFL franchise, several industry sources say. The yacht had been technically launched in 2017.
Handed over to her owners on December 20, shortly prior to a Christmas cruise in Scandinavia, Bravo Eugenia was sea trialed earlier in December. Designed by Nuvolari Lenard with naval architecture by Lateral Naval Architects, the yacht claims to be the first to feature a LIFE (Lengthened, Innovative, Fuel Efficient, Eco Friendly) design.
The article goes on to state the following:
The 109-meter’s interior was created by Reymond Langton, with an expected over 4,000 GT of volume. Stretching across a 16.3-meter beam, the yacht is capable of reaching a top speed of 17.5 knots. Bravo Eugenia is powered by a hybrid propulsion system.
The 76-year-old Jones reportedly spent $250 million for the 357-foot yacht, which comes complete with two helipads, a gym, and large spa that includes a sauna, steam room, massage room, plunge pool, and rain shower.
View this post on Instagram
@oceancoyacht Bravo Eugenia, back in Holland after her maiden voyage to Norway seen here passing the Erasmusbridge in Rotterdam #oceanco #oceancoyacht #bravoeugenia #yacht #superyacht #megayacht #yachting #yachtlife #yachtdesign #instayacht #design #designer #luxury #rotterdam #erasmusbridge #netherlands
To get more information about this article, please visit BUSINESSINSIDER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Rep. Gaetz makes rare move to join Dem on amendment to block Trump on Iran
- BREAKING: Minnesota Lawmaker Calls For Ethics Investigation Into Rep. Ilhan Omar [VIDEO]
- UPDATE: David Ortiz shooting: Authorities reveal plot to kill ‘Big Papi’, 6 detained
- REPORT: DNA tests reveal shocking percentage of suspected fraudulent migrant families were unrelated
- VIDEO: Trump presents Medal of Honor to Staff Sergeant David Bellavia
- REPORT: Tear Gas And Cages: What Immigration Enforcement Looked Like Under Vice President Joe Biden (PICTURES)
- BREAKING: Podium placement for first Democratic debate revealed
- REPORT: Gillibrand announces progress toward securing 9/11 victim benefits
- Text messages discredit anti-gun march organizer’s alleged statement claiming Hunter Pollack was invited to speak at march
- REPORT: Iranian president lashes out with insult at Trump White House amid new sanctions