PHOTO: Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones just took delivery of this super-yacht
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by BUSINESSINSIDER.COM:
The Dutch shipyard Oceanco has now delivered the 109-meter Bravo Eugenia superyacht to Jerry Jones, the American billionaire who owns the Dallas Cowboys NFL franchise, several industry sources say. The yacht had been technically launched in 2017.
Handed over to her owners on December 20, shortly prior to a Christmas cruise in Scandinavia, Bravo Eugenia was sea trialed earlier in December. Designed by Nuvolari Lenard with naval architecture by Lateral Naval Architects, the yacht claims to be the first to feature a LIFE (Lengthened, Innovative, Fuel Efficient, Eco Friendly) design.
The article goes on to state the following:
The 109-meter’s interior was created by Reymond Langton, with an expected over 4,000 GT of volume. Stretching across a 16.3-meter beam, the yacht is capable of reaching a top speed of 17.5 knots. Bravo Eugenia is powered by a hybrid propulsion system.
The 76-year-old Jones reportedly spent $250 million for the 357-foot yacht, which comes complete with two helipads, a gym, and large spa that includes a sauna, steam room, massage room, plunge pool, and rain shower.
View this post on Instagram
@oceancoyacht Bravo Eugenia, back in Holland after her maiden voyage to Norway seen here passing the Erasmusbridge in Rotterdam #oceanco #oceancoyacht #bravoeugenia #yacht #superyacht #megayacht #yachting #yachtlife #yachtdesign #instayacht #design #designer #luxury #rotterdam #erasmusbridge #netherlands
To get more information about this article, please visit BUSINESSINSIDER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting BUSINESSINSIDER.COM
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: American Islamic Group launches effort demanding Jeanine Pirro, Tucker Carlson be FIRED by Fox News
- REPORT: Update on Fox News host Jeanine Pirro program
- POLL: Do you view Trump’s attacks on McCain as disrespectful?
- REPORT: Country singer dead at 35 after accidental shooting
- BREAKING: Former Muslim Murdoch Executive Says He Quit Over Fox’s ‘Anti-Muslim Rhetoric’ (AUDIO)
- VIDEO: Chris Kyle’s Iraqi interpreter gets US citizenship, has something say about Trump’s immigration policy
- BREAKING: Marine Corps commandant warns deploying troops to the border poses ‘unacceptable risk’
- BREAKING: Clinton, in newly revealed emails, discussed classified foreign policy matters, secretive ‘private’ comms channel with Israel
- REPORT: Sen. McSally spoke with Trump over McCain attacks
- REPORT: WikiLeaks founder releases statement on House Judiciary request for documents