Police get called after argument between Weinstein and daughter
A new report about Harvey Weinstein is dominating social media.
The report indicates that Weinstein’s situation continues to get worse days after it was revealed he’s been sexually harassing women for years.
Police were called after an argument between the movie mogul and his daughter reportedly spilled out into the street.
According to TMZ, Weinstein was visiting the home of his 22-year-old daughter, Remy, when the two reportedly started arguing. It’s unclear specifically what the father and daughter were arguing about, but Weinstein was said to have shouted, “You’re making it worse,” before storming out of her house and flagging down a random vehicle to beg for a ride.
It was reported earlier today that Weinstein was headed out of the country for rehab, but it’s unclear at this time when or where he’ll go. He was fired from his own company days ago.
Trending on DML News
- Report: Bannon hearing infuriated lawmakers, turned into free-for-all
- POLL: Do you believe the doctor’s report on Trump’s medical exam?
- BREAKING: Dow Jones Industrial Average closes at record-breaking milestone
- DOJ releases alarming report on foreign-born terrorists and criminals in the U.S.
- Lawmakers call for Clapper to be prosecuted
- Portion of California declares it’s independence from state (video)
- Florida sheriffs make a deal with ICE (video)
- Ex-CIA Officer suspected of being mole for China arrested at JFK
- Trump silences CNN reporter with one word (video)
- Report: Pakistani IT aides hired by 44 House Dems had infiltrated other servers