Police get called after argument between Weinstein and daughter
A new report about Harvey Weinstein is dominating social media.
The report indicates that Weinstein’s situation continues to get worse days after it was revealed he’s been sexually harassing women for years.
Police were called after an argument between the movie mogul and his daughter reportedly spilled out into the street.
According to TMZ, Weinstein was visiting the home of his 22-year-old daughter, Remy, when the two reportedly started arguing. It’s unclear specifically what the father and daughter were arguing about, but Weinstein was said to have shouted, “You’re making it worse,” before storming out of her house and flagging down a random vehicle to beg for a ride.
It was reported earlier today that Weinstein was headed out of the country for rehab, but it’s unclear at this time when or where he’ll go. He was fired from his own company days ago.
Trending on DML News
- GONE VIRAL: Mom of killed Navy SEAL hero rips Democrat for Purple Heart for Strzok comment
- Gowdy: Rosenstein should not be impeached, public hearings a joke
- REPORT: James Woods threatened by Stormi Daniels’ lawyer
- REPORT: California Dems stun Sen Feinstein
- REPORT: Gowdy says Mueller probe is not a witch hunt
- POLL: Who is the most dangerous Democrat in 2020?
- CLAIM: Princes Charles and William refused to meet Trump
- ANSWER to who had more fake Twitter accounts, Obama, Clinton or Trump
- REPORT: Nikki Haley Shames Newspaper Into Issuing Correction After False Report
- VIDEO: John Bolton Speaks Out on WH Decision To Cancel His CNN Interview, Russia and more