Police get called after argument between Weinstein and daughter
A new report about Harvey Weinstein is dominating social media.
The report indicates that Weinstein’s situation continues to get worse days after it was revealed he’s been sexually harassing women for years.
Police were called after an argument between the movie mogul and his daughter reportedly spilled out into the street.
According to TMZ, Weinstein was visiting the home of his 22-year-old daughter, Remy, when the two reportedly started arguing. It’s unclear specifically what the father and daughter were arguing about, but Weinstein was said to have shouted, “You’re making it worse,” before storming out of her house and flagging down a random vehicle to beg for a ride.
It was reported earlier today that Weinstein was headed out of the country for rehab, but it’s unclear at this time when or where he’ll go. He was fired from his own company days ago.
Trending on DML News
- List of NFL players who disrespected the American flag this Sunday
- POLL: Will you ride out the NFL boycott to the very end, or give in on Super Bowl Sunday?
- VIDEO: Widow of fallen soldier blasts Trump: He couldn’t remember my husband’s name
- TRUMP TWEETS response to widow’s interview on GMA
- Photo of Trump wearing glasses goes viral
- Hillary swears on TV while bashing Trump’s inauguration (video)
- Source: NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell’s contract negotiations delayed by anthem protests
- REPORT: B-52 bombers prepping for 24-hour alert status
- House committee starts investigating Uranium One deal as possible crime
- Gone Viral: High school football team’s patriotic pre-game show (video)