Police get called after argument between Weinstein and daughter
A new report about Harvey Weinstein is dominating social media.
The report indicates that Weinstein’s situation continues to get worse days after it was revealed he’s been sexually harassing women for years.
Police were called after an argument between the movie mogul and his daughter reportedly spilled out into the street.
According to TMZ, Weinstein was visiting the home of his 22-year-old daughter, Remy, when the two reportedly started arguing. It’s unclear specifically what the father and daughter were arguing about, but Weinstein was said to have shouted, “You’re making it worse,” before storming out of her house and flagging down a random vehicle to beg for a ride.
It was reported earlier today that Weinstein was headed out of the country for rehab, but it’s unclear at this time when or where he’ll go. He was fired from his own company days ago.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Russia’s presidential election results are in…
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton issues statement about comments she made about Trump voters
- Cirque du Soleil performer dies in fall at Tampa show (video)
- TRUMP Tweet: Comey lied under oath (video)
- Sen. Graham calls for Senate hearing on McCabe firing and makes ominous prediction (video)
- Dem threatens to vote to impeach Trump
- VIDEO: Woman banned from airline after giving oral sex to stranger in bathroom
- POLL: Did Mueller investigation lead to Don Jr. and wife breakup
- Actor Jim Carrey tweets ugly portrait of Sarah Sanders (see painting)
- VIDEO: GOP Sen rips Trump in CNN interview, wants 2020 primary (video)