Police shoot a man at Swedish train station
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DailyMail:
Swedish police have shot and injured a man who threatened to blow up a railway station.
Officers opened fire on the man for ‘threatening behaviour’ towards passengers in Malmo, southern Sweden, law enforcement said.
The article goes on to state the following:
The station in downtown Malmo, a major hub for rail traffic, was evacuated as a bomb squad went to examine the scene.
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Father-of-three blows up home on day of daughter’s wedding
- REPORT: Liberal paper passed on thinly sourced Kavanaugh story before NYT published it
- REPORT: Kim Jong Un sends invitation to President Trump
- Growing ‘Garbage Patch’ in ocean is 3 times the size of France (videos)
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- Man tries to bribe wheelchair-bound woman after sexually assaulting her
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez makes request on Manafort being sent to Rikers Island