Police: Women held French Quarter family at gunpoint
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONTIMES.COM:
NEW ORLEANS (AP) – Police in New Orleans say a woman repeatedly entered her neighbors’ apartment and held them at gunpoint while searching for her boyfriend.
News outlets report 46-year-old Susanne Moore is accused of pointing a gun at a sleeping teenager early Saturday, and later using it while threatening the teen’s mother.
The article goes on to state the following:
Police say Moore told the woman that she had heard her boyfriend in the family’s French Quarter apartment, and accused them of holding him hostage. They say Moore returned once more, kicking down the family’s door before running from the scene screaming. Moore was arrested hours later on charges including aggravated burglary and aggravated assault.
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONTIMES.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Oklahoma teen accused of threatening to shoot ‘400 people for fun,’ officers make chilling find at her home
- REPORT: GOP signals unease with Barr’s gun plan
- REPORT: NYT reporters make new claim against Kavanaugh
- TRUMP TWEETS: Responds to news report about ‘whistleblower complaint’
- REPORT: Student’s questionable school lunch post goes viral: ‘Sad excuse for a meal’
- BREAKING: Patriots star dumped by Nike after being accused of rape
- Florida sheriff reports about armed officer on school campus
- REPORT: Two former Congressional Black Caucus chairmen back 2020 candidate
- REPORT: ‘Kangaroo justice’: William Barr slams Obama Education Department
- VIDEO: “I hung up the phone and cried”: Dana Perino on the setback that led her to the White House