Police: Women held French Quarter family at gunpoint
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONTIMES.COM:
NEW ORLEANS (AP) – Police in New Orleans say a woman repeatedly entered her neighbors’ apartment and held them at gunpoint while searching for her boyfriend.
News outlets report 46-year-old Susanne Moore is accused of pointing a gun at a sleeping teenager early Saturday, and later using it while threatening the teen’s mother.
The article goes on to state the following:
Police say Moore told the woman that she had heard her boyfriend in the family’s French Quarter apartment, and accused them of holding him hostage. They say Moore returned once more, kicking down the family’s door before running from the scene screaming. Moore was arrested hours later on charges including aggravated burglary and aggravated assault.
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONTIMES.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Schiff declares ‘time is running out’ for Mueller
- Fox advertiser: Fox viewers are ‘f-ing idiots’
- REPORT: Man forced neighbors do chores so ‘they knew what it was like to be slaves’
- BREAKING: Feds swarm ship in Philly port, announce ‘one of largest cocaine seizures in U.S. history’ [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: CNN cuts away from Trump rally after crowd chants ‘CNN sucks’
- REPORT: State Department identifies 23 violations, ‘multiple security incidents’ concerning Clinton emails
- REPORT: Fotis Dulos and girlfriend plead not guilty, even as chilling details emerge on his missing Connecticut wife
- VIDEO: ISIS images of a beheaded Scandinavian were sent to victim’s MOTHER
- REPORT: Democrats refuse to accept Trump’s new proposal for border wall
- REPORT: Critics pan Jim Acosta’s new book, Twitter ROASTS him