POLL: Do you agree with Ann Coulter’s suspicion on author of anonymous NY Times op-ed?
According to a story that’s going viral Thursday morning, conservative commentator Ann Coulter said she believes the “anonymous author” of the recent op-ed published in the NY Times, which claims that a network of people within the Trump administration are working behind the scenes to thwart the president’s agenda, is none other than President Trump’s own son-in-law, Jared Kushner.
Coulter made the claim in an interview with the Daily Beast, which was published Thursday morning, stating that Kushner was her top candidate as the anonymous author.
“Because he and Ivanka are going to have to go back to the Upper East Side and go to the Hamptons,” Coulter explains. “They’re probably worried that Trump will be removed within the next few years. They had just gone to the McCain funeral, and [the op-ed] was right after Labor Day, so they were probably feeling wistful for the Hamptons. And the only way they can get back in is if they can say, ‘Don’t worry, we’re the ones who stopped the wall.’”
The New York Times said they were publishing the op-ed anonymously, “at the request of the author, a senior official in the Trump administration whose identity is known to us and whose job would be jeopardized by its disclosure.”
“I Am Part of the Resistance Inside the Trump Administration. I work for the president but like-minded colleagues and I have vowed to thwart parts of his agenda and his worst inclinations,” the op-ed began.
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW – WE WANT YOUR OPINION. Do you agree with Coulter’s suspicion, or not?
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Fox News correspondent: Trump ‘glared at me like I’ve never seen him glare at me before’
- REPORT: Omar Holding Secret Fundraisers with Islamic Groups Tied to Terror
- REPORT: Parkland shooting survivor takes her own life
- EXCLUSIVE: Schumer and Pelosi release joint statement about Mueller report (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Kellyanne Conway’s husband goes after Trump on potential re-election
- REPORT: Update on Fox News host Jeanine Pirro program
- VIDEO: Chris Kyle’s Iraqi interpreter gets US citizenship, has something say about Trump’s immigration policy
- EXCLUSIVE: Sen. Grassley releases statement, with warning, about the end of Mueller’s investigation
- POLL: Was the Mueller investigation a ‘witch hunt’?
- EXCLUSIVE: Effort to push back on the rising socialist agenda is catching fire