POLL: Do you agree with Ann Coulter’s suspicion on author of anonymous NY Times op-ed?
According to a story that’s going viral Thursday morning, conservative commentator Ann Coulter said she believes the “anonymous author” of the recent op-ed published in the NY Times, which claims that a network of people within the Trump administration are working behind the scenes to thwart the president’s agenda, is none other than President Trump’s own son-in-law, Jared Kushner.
Coulter made the claim in an interview with the Daily Beast, which was published Thursday morning, stating that Kushner was her top candidate as the anonymous author.
“Because he and Ivanka are going to have to go back to the Upper East Side and go to the Hamptons,” Coulter explains. “They’re probably worried that Trump will be removed within the next few years. They had just gone to the McCain funeral, and [the op-ed] was right after Labor Day, so they were probably feeling wistful for the Hamptons. And the only way they can get back in is if they can say, ‘Don’t worry, we’re the ones who stopped the wall.’”
The New York Times said they were publishing the op-ed anonymously, “at the request of the author, a senior official in the Trump administration whose identity is known to us and whose job would be jeopardized by its disclosure.”
“I Am Part of the Resistance Inside the Trump Administration. I work for the president but like-minded colleagues and I have vowed to thwart parts of his agenda and his worst inclinations,” the op-ed began.
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW – WE WANT YOUR OPINION. Do you agree with Coulter’s suspicion, or not?
Trending on DML News
- Border Protection seized enough fentanyl to kill entire population of the United States
- REPORT: New details emerge on judge who upheld subpoenas on Trump’s bank records
- REPORT: Calif. Senate passes humongous spending plan that would expand benefits to people in U.S. illegally
- EXCLUSIVE: Judge Jeanine Pirro makes public comments on Fox News controversy
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham predicts Dems’ reaction to declassification of documents on Trump campaign surveillance
- RESEARCH: Number of Muslims in the US; how many are radical; impact on welfare
- REPORT: Mark Meadows views NEW ‘Strzok coverup’ material at DOJ
- BREAKING: California judge BLOCKS border wall plan
- Princess Diana’s death was no accident, say couple who witnessed crash
- Heat wave dubbed the ‘death ridge’ will scorch the southeastern US