POLL: Do you agree with Trump’s crackdown on security clearances?
President Trump announced on Wednesday that he has revoked the security clearance for former CIA Director John Brennan, who served in the Obama administration.
Brennan has been a constant critic of the President.
Trump also said he is also considering access to classified information for several former intelligence officials, including James Clapper, James Comey, Michael Hayden, Sally Yates, Susan Rice, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page and Bruce Ohr.
Trump’s decision is reportedly a rare move, as top officials normally maintain their security clearances even after they leave office.
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW – WE WNAT YOUR OPINION. Do you support President Trump’s decision to crack down on security clearances of the former administration?
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Fox News correspondent: Trump ‘glared at me like I’ve never seen him glare at me before’
- REPORT: Omar Holding Secret Fundraisers with Islamic Groups Tied to Terror
- REPORT: Parkland shooting survivor takes her own life
- EXCLUSIVE: Schumer and Pelosi release joint statement about Mueller report (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Kellyanne Conway’s husband goes after Trump on potential re-election
- REPORT: Update on Fox News host Jeanine Pirro program
- VIDEO: Chris Kyle’s Iraqi interpreter gets US citizenship, has something say about Trump’s immigration policy
- EXCLUSIVE: Sen. Grassley releases statement, with warning, about the end of Mueller’s investigation
- POLL: Was the Mueller investigation a ‘witch hunt’?
- EXCLUSIVE: Effort to push back on the rising socialist agenda is catching fire