POLL: Do you agree with Trump’s crackdown on security clearances?
President Trump announced on Wednesday that he has revoked the security clearance for former CIA Director John Brennan, who served in the Obama administration.
Brennan has been a constant critic of the President.
Trump also said he is also considering access to classified information for several former intelligence officials, including James Clapper, James Comey, Michael Hayden, Sally Yates, Susan Rice, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page and Bruce Ohr.
Trump’s decision is reportedly a rare move, as top officials normally maintain their security clearances even after they leave office.
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW – WE WNAT YOUR OPINION. Do you support President Trump’s decision to crack down on security clearances of the former administration?
Trending on DML News
- Border Protection seized enough fentanyl to kill entire population of the United States
- RESEARCH: Number of Muslims in the US; how many are radical; impact on welfare
- REPORT: Mark Meadows views NEW ‘Strzok coverup’ material at DOJ
- POLL: Should Tucker Carlson be fired from Fox News?
- Princess Diana’s death was no accident, say couple who witnessed crash
- Cost of open borders exposed in Muslim refugee oath (video)
- Heat wave dubbed the ‘death ridge’ will scorch the southeastern US
- REPORT: Buttigieg backs far-left idea of erasing Thomas Jefferson’s name: ‘It’s the right thing to do’
- REPORT: Trump vows to ‘end’ Iran amid ‘threats’
- POLL: Should Adam Schiff be removed from office for lying to the American public?