POLL: Should AOC be investigated?
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has vowed to pass sweeping tax hikes on the wealthy. However, the freshman lawmaker and self-acclaimed socialist as her own unpaid tax bill problems to handle. AOC’s company Book Avenue Press, which she founded in in 2o12, owes $1,870.36 in corporate taxes to the state of New York.
The state targeted the Bronx company with a warrant on July 6, 2017, two months after Ocasio-Cortez announced her candidacy to run against Democratic incumbent Joe Crowley.
Ocasio-Cortez also recently signed on to a bill to tax stock trades. She has previously called for a 70 percent tax on incomes over $10 million in order to help finance the Green New Deal. At the same time, her campaign manager has been accused of breaking campaign finance laws by funneling PAC money.
AOC continues to get caught in situations that contradict her actions. Should the freshman Congresswoman be investigated for some of these accusations and financial issues?
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mark Meadows: US ambassadors conspired with DOJ to take down Trump
- BREAKING: Family releases surprising cause of death for Obama’s top economic adviser
- BREAKING: Ocasio-Cortez Quietly Removed From Board Of PAC She Controlled
- BREAKING: Top Obama economic adviser dies suddenly at 58
- REPORT: Roy Blunt kicked from GOP event over border wall emergency vote
- BREAKING: Supreme Court hands Trump administration a victory in immigration battle
- REPORT: Facebook blocks Trump’s social media chief: ‘Why are you silencing me?’
- REPORT: Actor who fought AGAINST ISIS is having trouble gaining re-entry to U.S.
- REPORT: RNC Addresses Omar’s Op-Ed Calling For A ‘Two-State Solution’
- Trump Tweets videos from Hannity, Levin and Carlson