POLL: Do you approve of President Trump cancelling Pelosi’s foreign trip?
Thursday, President Trump wrote a letter than rocked the nation and stopped all wheels from turning, as he literally prevented House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and a bus-load of Democrats from leaving the country – within an hour of their planned departure.
Pelosi, Rep. Adam Schiff and several other Democrats were already loaded on a bus and preparing to quietly slip off on an international trip to “visit soldiers” and “obtain critical national security & intelligence briefings from those on the front lines” when President Trump sent out a letter telling Pelosi her “excursion” had been postponed, due to the government shutdown.
The president did tell Pelosi she was welcome to take the trip by flying commercial, if she preferred, but made it clear she would not be leaving on any military aircraft.
President Trump’s decision to cancel Pelosi’s trip came just one day after she sent him a letter, dis-inviting him from giving the State of the Union speech in the House, and suggested he should just deliver it in writing, due to the government shutdown.
Pelosi was livid over the decision, and slammed the president as she spoke to reporters Friday morning.
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW – WE WANT YOUR OPINION! Do you support President Trump’s decision to cancel Pelosi’s flight?
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: GOP Sen. will back resolution to block Trump’s emergency declaration
- REPORT: Tlaib rages against event in Detroit as ‘racist bulls—‘
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez goes on tear defending role in Amazon’s New York exit, Twitter users blast her
- OpEd: The family secret Bruce Ohr told Rod Rosenstein about Russia case
- VIDEO: Survey reveals Michelle Obama’s placement in 2020 race, if she runs
- VIDEO: Maxine Waters fires up crowd, declares Trump supporters are not patriots, receives fierce backlash
- REPORT: ‘Never Trump’ leader says final blow to movement may be far-left move by Democrats
- BREAKING: Pompeo issues statement on Alabama woman who joined ISIS, denies her claim
- REPORT: Miranda Lambert’s NYPD hubby is taken off patrol
- REPORT: Conservative group blasts Ocasio-Cortez over Amazon with Times Square billboard (PHOTO)