POLL: Do you approve of President Trump cancelling Pelosi’s foreign trip?
Thursday, President Trump wrote a letter than rocked the nation and stopped all wheels from turning, as he literally prevented House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and a bus-load of Democrats from leaving the country – within an hour of their planned departure.
Pelosi, Rep. Adam Schiff and several other Democrats were already loaded on a bus and preparing to quietly slip off on an international trip to “visit soldiers” and “obtain critical national security & intelligence briefings from those on the front lines” when President Trump sent out a letter telling Pelosi her “excursion” had been postponed, due to the government shutdown.
The president did tell Pelosi she was welcome to take the trip by flying commercial, if she preferred, but made it clear she would not be leaving on any military aircraft.
President Trump’s decision to cancel Pelosi’s trip came just one day after she sent him a letter, dis-inviting him from giving the State of the Union speech in the House, and suggested he should just deliver it in writing, due to the government shutdown.
Pelosi was livid over the decision, and slammed the president as she spoke to reporters Friday morning.
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW – WE WANT YOUR OPINION! Do you support President Trump’s decision to cancel Pelosi’s flight?
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: FL sheriff releases footage of moment boy, 15, arrested for threatening a school shooting
- REPORT: Democrat councilwoman sworn in on Dr. Seuss book [PHOTOS]
- REPORT: California Supreme Court rules on lawsuit challenging unusual bullet identification law
- REPORT: Fact Check: Elizabeth Warren Crowd Size Reports May Be Inaccurate | Breitbart
- REPORT: Alyssa Milano Makes Shocking Statements While Confessing Back-to-Back Abortions
- VIDEO: NYT columnist points out the ‘scandal’ that media didn’t cover on Omar, Tlaib Israel trip
- REPORT: Daily Mail: Photo of Epstein Pal at In-N-Out Was Staged
- BREAKING: Network beats Fox News in key ratings for first time in 17 years
- REPORT: The Mooch Says He Was ‘Wrong’ About Trump In Blistering Op-Ed
- REPORT: Gov’t Delivers 100,000 Cheap Visa-Workers to Disney, Tourist Industry