POLL: Do you approve of Trump issuing the ‘fake news’ awards?
Days ago, President Trump promised to issue ‘fake news awards’, in response to the ongoing battle with mainstream media.
The ‘awards’ were postponed once, and rescheduled for Wednesday, January 17. Trump left the media up in the air about just when or where this awards ceremony would be held, but Wednesday evening, he followed through with his promise – on Twitter.
The list of ‘winners’ was hosted on the GOP website, and when Trump sent out the tweet with the link to the website, the response was so great that the website temporarily crashed.
Trump’s list included 10 ‘fake news’ reports, with the “Russian collusion” investigation coming in at eleventh place. CNN received the top honors, being credited with 4 ‘fake news’ reports on the list. The New York Times was listed twice.
Trump’s list came out on the same day that Democratic Sen. Jeff Flake of Arizona blasted the president in a speech on the House floor, over his attacks on the media.
WE WANT YOUR OPINION. Do you agree with Trump’s decision to issue the fake news awards? PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Husband confesses to killing pregnant wife, 2 daughters
- BREAKING: Trump revokes security clearance of former Obama administration CIA director (video)
- REPORT: Pregnant mom and her 2 daughters missing, may be endangered
- VIDEO: Dem Set to Become First Muslim Woman in Congress Pledges to ‘Absolutely’ Vote Against Aid to Israel
- REPORT: Jimmy Kimmel recalls stunning incident with Omarosa
- REPORT: CDC warns massive measles outbreak has hit 21 states
- REPORT: Ex-CIA Director John Brennan fires back after White House revokes his security clearance (VIDEO)
- REPORT: School cancels classes after parents threaten ‘open hunting season’ on transgender girl
- POLL: Do you agree with Trump’s crackdown on security clearances?
- REPORT: Former ‘Apprentice’ Troy McClain responds to allegations that he played ‘N-word’ tape for Omarosa