POLL: Do you approve of Trump issuing the ‘fake news’ awards?
Days ago, President Trump promised to issue ‘fake news awards’, in response to the ongoing battle with mainstream media.
The ‘awards’ were postponed once, and rescheduled for Wednesday, January 17. Trump left the media up in the air about just when or where this awards ceremony would be held, but Wednesday evening, he followed through with his promise – on Twitter.
The list of ‘winners’ was hosted on the GOP website, and when Trump sent out the tweet with the link to the website, the response was so great that the website temporarily crashed.
Trump’s list included 10 ‘fake news’ reports, with the “Russian collusion” investigation coming in at eleventh place. CNN received the top honors, being credited with 4 ‘fake news’ reports on the list. The New York Times was listed twice.
Trump’s list came out on the same day that Democratic Sen. Jeff Flake of Arizona blasted the president in a speech on the House floor, over his attacks on the media.
WE WANT YOUR OPINION. Do you agree with Trump’s decision to issue the fake news awards? PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Wasserman Schultz appointed to House committee charged with oversight of Donald Trump
- BREAKING: President Trump sends letter to Pelosi regarding State of the Union speech
- BREAKING: Pelosi responds to President Trump regarding his State of the Union address
- VIDEO: Kentucky teen in viral video stands firm during grilling by NBC host
- VIDEO: Trump slams Pelosi for cancelling the State of the Union address
- VIDEO: Sarah Sanders responds to Ocasio-Cortez’s end-of-the-world prediction
- BREAKING: Police announce arrest made in case of incapacitated woman who gave birth (VIDEO)
- REPORT: 10 Democrats break with leaders, support GOP bill
- VIDEO: CNN guest: ‘I am triggered, I’m so triggered’ by MAGA hats
- VIDEO: President Trump responds to news of Pelosi’s dis-invite letter