POLL: Are attacks from the left really just helping Trump?
Several recent attacks from Democrats against President Trump appear to have backfired.
Rep. Joaquin Castro – the twin brother of 2020 Democrat presidential candidate Julian Castro – posted a list of 44 people on Twitter Monday who had donated to President Trump, in an attempt to shame them. The listed included many prominent business owners in the San Antonio area.
Outraged over being publicly outed, some of the donors have fired back by donating approximately $1 million MORE to President Trump’s campaign.
In another incident, a high-dollar fundraiser for the president, hosted by Miami Dolphins owner Stephen Ross, received a wave of backlash from celebrities and high-profile clients of several fitness facilities Ross owns. Model Chrissy Teigen and comedian Billy Eichner had led a boycott movement against the fitness centers.
However, the fundraiser was a smashing success. RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel announced that a total of $12 million was raised from the Ross fundraiser and another fundraising event, both held in the Hamptons on Friday. The RNC had expected to take in $10 million for the events.
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW – WE WANT YOUR OPINION. Are the attacks from the left really just helping Trump?
Trending on DML News
- Ivanka ripped by liberal TV host for protecting her father (video)
- REPORT: Doctor accused of being drunk at work indicted in deaths of three patients
- REPORT: Judge allows Trump to appeal Democrats’ emoluments lawsuit
- VIDEO: Surveillance video shows what happens when illegal aliens try to climb new border wall
- REPORT: Alyssa Milano Makes Shocking Statements While Confessing Back-to-Back Abortions
- TRILOGY DVD (They Come to America I, II, and III)
- BREAKING: Former WH spokesman Sean Spicer makes HUGE announcement on Good Morning America [VIDEO]
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez hits back at Jamie Dimon after Green New Deal criticism
- VIDEO: Jesse Watters: Trump conducting the media like an orchestra