POLL: Do you believe Democrats will actually impeach President Trump?
Democrats have wasted no time ramping up their threats to impeach President Trump, now that they have regained control of the House.
In an interview that aired Thursday morning on the TODAY show, new House Speaker Nancy Pelosi would not rule out the possibility of impeaching, or indicting the president, but said she wants to wait to see how the Mueller investigation turns out.
New Muslim congresswoman Rashida Tlaib isn’t waiting on anything, and raved at a MoveOn reception Thursday night just hours after her swearing-in that “we’re gonna go in there and we’re gonna impeach the mother***er.” Reportedly, she is refusing to apologize for the remark.
New Democratic chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, Rep. Jerry Nadler, appeared a bit flustered by Tlaib’s bold statements, and said in an CNN interview Friday morning that “it’s too early” to start talking about impeaching the president.
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW – WE WANT YOUR OPINION. Do you think Democrats will actually impeach President Trump, or is this all a lot of empty threats?
Trending on DML News
- Submit News
- REPORT: Twitter goes wild over Nancy Pelosi’s yellow motorcycle jacket
- REPORT PROBLEM
- REPORT: Boy who was slashed in the throat by mom dies while standing in lunch line at school
- REPORT: New data reveals how much the military has spent on transgender care since 2016
- DML LIVE: How to email your disgust to Fox News for screwing Trump (Fri – June 14)
- REPORT: NYPD cop identified who killed himself behind Staten Island precinct
- REPORT: Nationwide ‘Impeach Donald Trump’ Rallies Launch Saturday
- CLAIM: School system having 10-year-old girls conduct “condom races”