POLL: Do you believe Democrats will actually impeach President Trump?
Democrats have wasted no time ramping up their threats to impeach President Trump, now that they have regained control of the House.
In an interview that aired Thursday morning on the TODAY show, new House Speaker Nancy Pelosi would not rule out the possibility of impeaching, or indicting the president, but said she wants to wait to see how the Mueller investigation turns out.
New Muslim congresswoman Rashida Tlaib isn’t waiting on anything, and raved at a MoveOn reception Thursday night just hours after her swearing-in that “we’re gonna go in there and we’re gonna impeach the mother***er.” Reportedly, she is refusing to apologize for the remark.
New Democratic chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, Rep. Jerry Nadler, appeared a bit flustered by Tlaib’s bold statements, and said in an CNN interview Friday morning that “it’s too early” to start talking about impeaching the president.
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW – WE WANT YOUR OPINION. Do you think Democrats will actually impeach President Trump, or is this all a lot of empty threats?
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Do you approve of President Trump cancelling Pelosi’s foreign trip?
- Trump Tweets: Disputed BuzzFeed report and ‘a son that loves his dad’
- BREAKING: House Dems to offer additional funding for ‘border security’ to reopen government
- REPORT: Trump administration issues stricter rules on travel for lawmakers
- TRUMP TWEET: Makes first public statement on cancelled Pelosi trip
- REPORT: Federal raids underway throughout Indianapolis
- BREAKING: Supreme Court scraps arguments on Trump census appeal
- REPORT: Bush calls on Trump, Democrats to ‘put politics aside’ and end the shutdown (picture)
- EXCLUSIVE: DML rips into five Democrats on Twitter
- REPORT: Poll: Voters in red state view Pelosi more favorably than Trump