POLL: Do you believe the doctor’s report on Trump’s medical exam?
Tuesday, President Trump’s personal physician put it all out there, spending almost an hour in the White House press room describing the president’s recent medical exam and answering reporters’ questions.
Navy Rear Adm. Dr. Ronny Jackson pronounced Trump in excellent health, even confirming that he scored 30 out of 30 on a cognitive exam, putting to rest all speculations that he is not mentally stable.
Many reporters were incredulous, and pounded Dr. Jackson with questions, from how much ice cream he eats, how much television he watches, and does he have dentures.
The White House also released the full written medial report from Dr. Jackson.
Many still do not believe the doctor’s report. A CNN medical correspondent has insisted Trump has heart disease, and MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough accused the doctor of lying about Trump’s weight. One Hollywood director has even offered to donate $100,000 to a charity of Trump’s choice if the president would weigh himself on an “accurate” scale observed by an “impartial medical professional.”
We want YOUR opinion. Do you believe the doctor’s report about President Trump’s health? Please take our poll below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Husband confesses to killing pregnant wife, 2 daughters
- BREAKING: Trump revokes security clearance of former Obama administration CIA director (video)
- REPORT: Pregnant mom and her 2 daughters missing, may be endangered
- VIDEO: Dem Set to Become First Muslim Woman in Congress Pledges to ‘Absolutely’ Vote Against Aid to Israel
- REPORT: Jimmy Kimmel recalls stunning incident with Omarosa
- REPORT: CDC warns massive measles outbreak has hit 21 states
- REPORT: Ex-CIA Director John Brennan fires back after White House revokes his security clearance (VIDEO)
- REPORT: School cancels classes after parents threaten ‘open hunting season’ on transgender girl
- POLL: Do you agree with Trump’s crackdown on security clearances?
- REPORT: Former ‘Apprentice’ Troy McClain responds to allegations that he played ‘N-word’ tape for Omarosa