POLL: Do you believe the doctor’s report on Trump’s medical exam?
Tuesday, President Trump’s personal physician put it all out there, spending almost an hour in the White House press room describing the president’s recent medical exam and answering reporters’ questions.
Navy Rear Adm. Dr. Ronny Jackson pronounced Trump in excellent health, even confirming that he scored 30 out of 30 on a cognitive exam, putting to rest all speculations that he is not mentally stable.
Many reporters were incredulous, and pounded Dr. Jackson with questions, from how much ice cream he eats, how much television he watches, and does he have dentures.
The White House also released the full written medial report from Dr. Jackson.
Many still do not believe the doctor’s report. A CNN medical correspondent has insisted Trump has heart disease, and MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough accused the doctor of lying about Trump’s weight. One Hollywood director has even offered to donate $100,000 to a charity of Trump’s choice if the president would weigh himself on an “accurate” scale observed by an “impartial medical professional.”
We want YOUR opinion. Do you believe the doctor’s report about President Trump’s health? Please take our poll below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Migrants defy police, break through fence at Guatemala-Mexico border (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: Thousands of caravan migrants defy Mexico, wait on bridge at border after breaking down fence
- REPORT: ‘Halloween’ Billboard Hijacked to Target Maxine Waters (PHOTO)
- VIDEO: University of Montana students spell out messages on mountain ahead of Trump visit
- REPORT: Donor REVEALED for GOP Women’s Group Attacking Trump
- REPORT: Governor suspends reelection campaign, endorses Dem opponent
- BREAKING: Uncovered report reveals Claire McCaskill’s husband assaulted and peed on ex-wife
- REPORT: Manafort shows up to court in wheelchair
- BREAKING: White House responds to Saudi Arabia’s report on Khoshoggi’s death
- REPORT: New clues from 911 call emerge in case of missing Wisconsin girl