POLL: Do you believe the doctor’s report on Trump’s medical exam?
Tuesday, President Trump’s personal physician put it all out there, spending almost an hour in the White House press room describing the president’s recent medical exam and answering reporters’ questions.
Navy Rear Adm. Dr. Ronny Jackson pronounced Trump in excellent health, even confirming that he scored 30 out of 30 on a cognitive exam, putting to rest all speculations that he is not mentally stable.
Many reporters were incredulous, and pounded Dr. Jackson with questions, from how much ice cream he eats, how much television he watches, and does he have dentures.
The White House also released the full written medial report from Dr. Jackson.
Many still do not believe the doctor’s report. A CNN medical correspondent has insisted Trump has heart disease, and MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough accused the doctor of lying about Trump’s weight. One Hollywood director has even offered to donate $100,000 to a charity of Trump’s choice if the president would weigh himself on an “accurate” scale observed by an “impartial medical professional.”
We want YOUR opinion. Do you believe the doctor’s report about President Trump’s health? Please take our poll below.
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Should U.S. taxpayers have to fund education for illegal alien children?
- BREAKING: Two injured in Indiana school shooting, shooter in custody
- Trump Tweets: Releases a Twitter Storm against Dems!
- REPORT: Trump taps vocal anti-illegal immigration advocate for State Dept’s top refugee job
- UPDATE: See how many people have signed the IMPORTANT E-Verify petition
- REPORT: Obama declares he signed deal with Netflix as platform to train next generation
- BREAKING: Over a dozen wounded, some critical, after bomb detonates in Ontario
- Trump Tweet: Responds to North Korea’s reaction to cancelled meeting
- BREAKING: North Korea responds to Trump canceling summit (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Stormy Daniels’ Entourage Accused of Abhorrent Behavior at Iconic Gay Nightclub