POLL: Do you believe Ilhan Omar wants to protect American citizens?
Democratic congresswoman Ilhan Omar (Minn.) has received fierce backlash over a speech she gave at a CAIR fundraiser in California last month, in which she told her fellow Muslims to “raise hell and make people uncomfortable.”
Omar, a Somalian refugee, declared she was tired of having to live in the U.S. as a “second class citizen.”
The backlash only escalated after a new clip of Omar’s speech leaked out, in which she referred to the 9/11 terror attack as “some people did something” and said CAIR was founded after that because “all of us were starting to lose access to our civil liberties.”
After Fox and Friends host Brian Kilmeade, and GOP Rep. Dan Crenshaw blasted Omar over her reference to 9/11, she responded by accusing them of inciting death threats against her. “This is dangerous incitement, given the death threats I face. I hope leaders of both parties will join me in condemning it. My love and commitment to our country and that of my colleagues should never be in question. We are ALL Americans!” she tweeted.
DML News founder Dennis Michael Lynch weighed in, tweeting back to Omar, “Death threats? Get over yourself. A real death threat never comes w/a warning, just ask the jihad supporters over at CAIR. You’re a press seeker, thus, why you try pushing a bill to kill TRAVEL BAN by mislabeling it as a MUSLIM BAN. You’re why people want to limit refugee program.”
Wednesday, Omar, along with her fellow Muslim congress members Rep. Andre Carson and Rep. Rashida Tlaib and other Democrats, introduced a bill to void President Trump’s ban on travelers to the United States from five Muslim-majority countries which are considered high risk for terrorist activity. Omar declared Trump’s travel ban is a “Muslim ban” and said no one should be banned from the U.S. because of their religion.
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW – WE WANT YOUR OPINION. Do you believe Ilhan Omar is serving in U.S. Congress in order to protect American citizens?
Death threats? Get over yourself. A real death threat never comes w/a warning, just ask the jihad supporters over at CAIR. You’re a press seeker, thus, why you try pushing a bill to kill TRAVEL BAN by mislabeling it as a MUSLIM BAN. You’re why people want to limit refugee program
— Dennis Michael Lynch (@realDennisLynch) April 10, 2019
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: FOX affiliate staffer fired after TV station airs grotesque, altered video of President Trump
- BREAKING: Anti-Trump activists hold rallies across US to call for impeachment [VIDEOS, PICTURES]
- TRILOGY DVD (They Come to America I, II, and III)
- VIDEO: Trump comments on Navy UFO sightings
- REPORT: Popular teen magazine promotes prostitution, sexting, to an audience of minors
- VIDEO: Fan who threw beer on NFL player should be prosecuted, agent says
- REPORT: Muslim Mob Burns Christian Church After Arrest
- REPORT: NYPD cop identified who killed himself behind Staten Island precinct
- DML LIVE: Update on TeamDML email campaign to Fox News (Sun – June 16)
- Audio from Amtrak derailment (listen)