POLL: Do you believe Strzok’s claim that he was not biased against Trump?
The atmosphere became very heated Thursday as FBI agent Peter Strzok testified in a joint hearing before the House oversight and judiciary committees, and insisted that the thousands of texts he exchanged with his fellow FBI agent Lisa Page during the 2016 presidential election season were just personal, and did not reflect any bias whatsoever in his role as an FBI agent.
“At no time in any of these texts did those personal beliefs ever enter into the realm of any action I took,” Strzok stated. “The suggestion that I’m in some dark chamber somewhere in the FBI would somehow cast aside all of these procedures, all of these safeguards, and somehow be able to do this is astounding to me — it simply couldn’t happen.”
When Rep. Trey Gowdy pressed Strzok about why Mueller kicked him off the Russia investigation, he still insisted it was not because he was biased against Trump, but simply because the texts may have given the perception that he was biased.
“I am stating to you it is not my understanding that he kicked me off because of any bias that it was done based on the appearance,” Strzok said.
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW – Do you believe Strzok’s testimony?
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Hundreds of Yale alumnae take action against Kavanaugh with open letter
- REPORT: Kavanaugh’s Yearbook Page Is ‘Horrible, Hurtful’ to Woman It Named
- BREAKING: McConnell makes big announcement about Kavanaugh vote in fiery speech (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Kavanaugh fires back at latest allegation, releases letter
- REPORT: Conservative millennial commentator SLAMS Obamas, telling former first lady to ‘sit down’
- REPORT: Letter from Kavanaugh accuser to Grassley released to public, Grassley responds
- REPORT: Deal with accuser leads to change for vote on Kavanaugh
- BREAKING: Ted Cruz Chased Out Of DC Restaurant By Anti-Kavanaugh Protesters (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Maryland police respond to claim about investigating Kavanaugh allegations
- BREAKING: International human rights group demands halt of Kavanaugh nomination for new bizarre allegation