POLL: Do you believe Strzok’s claim that he was not biased against Trump?
The atmosphere became very heated Thursday as FBI agent Peter Strzok testified in a joint hearing before the House oversight and judiciary committees, and insisted that the thousands of texts he exchanged with his fellow FBI agent Lisa Page during the 2016 presidential election season were just personal, and did not reflect any bias whatsoever in his role as an FBI agent.
“At no time in any of these texts did those personal beliefs ever enter into the realm of any action I took,” Strzok stated. “The suggestion that I’m in some dark chamber somewhere in the FBI would somehow cast aside all of these procedures, all of these safeguards, and somehow be able to do this is astounding to me — it simply couldn’t happen.”
When Rep. Trey Gowdy pressed Strzok about why Mueller kicked him off the Russia investigation, he still insisted it was not because he was biased against Trump, but simply because the texts may have given the perception that he was biased.
“I am stating to you it is not my understanding that he kicked me off because of any bias that it was done based on the appearance,” Strzok said.
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW – Do you believe Strzok’s testimony?
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: City Named The ‘Rat Capital’ Of The U.S.
- BREAKING: Avenatti makes shocking offer regarding Michael Cohen (video)
- POLL: Should Whoopi issue a public apology to Judge Jeanine?
- BREAKING: Justice Dept releases surveillance applications for former Trump aide
- BREAKING: Gunman takes hostages inside a Trader Joe’s (video)
- VIDEO: Whoopi Goldberg: Pirro wasn’t kicked out, she left cursing at staff
- CLAIM: Conservative columnist: ‘I would take Obama back in a nanosecond’
- VIDEO: Judge Jeanine Pirro’s guest appearance on ‘The View’ ends in explosive scene with Whoopi
- REPORT: Benghazi Survivor Drops HOT FIRE After Hillary Attacks Trump For Not ‘Defending’ US Ambassadors
- REPORT: Missouri duck boat accident takes even more tragic turn