POLL: Do you believe Strzok’s claim that he was not biased against Trump?
The atmosphere became very heated Thursday as FBI agent Peter Strzok testified in a joint hearing before the House oversight and judiciary committees, and insisted that the thousands of texts he exchanged with his fellow FBI agent Lisa Page during the 2016 presidential election season were just personal, and did not reflect any bias whatsoever in his role as an FBI agent.
“At no time in any of these texts did those personal beliefs ever enter into the realm of any action I took,” Strzok stated. “The suggestion that I’m in some dark chamber somewhere in the FBI would somehow cast aside all of these procedures, all of these safeguards, and somehow be able to do this is astounding to me — it simply couldn’t happen.”
When Rep. Trey Gowdy pressed Strzok about why Mueller kicked him off the Russia investigation, he still insisted it was not because he was biased against Trump, but simply because the texts may have given the perception that he was biased.
“I am stating to you it is not my understanding that he kicked me off because of any bias that it was done based on the appearance,” Strzok said.
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW – Do you believe Strzok’s testimony?
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Do you view Trump’s attacks on McCain as disrespectful?
- REPORT: Top Dem’s massive probe of President Trump hits a snag
- TRUMP TWEET: Big announcement and a VERY touching video
- EXCLUSIVE: American businessman proves in 3 minutes why Ocasio-Cortez is all wrong on socialism (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Conway punches back after Trump calls him ‘husband from hell’
- REPORT: Cindy McCain shares hateful message she received after latest attack from President Trump
- VIDEO: AOC fires back at Ingraham over guest’s ‘Latina thing’ comment
- POLL: Are Trump’s tweets against Kellyanne Conway’s husband going too far?
- OpEd: Cuomo unleashes anti-Trump tirade after feds downgrade priority of $30B infrastructure project
- VIDEO: Jim Jordan’s letter to AG on bias may have prompted high-level departures from Mueller’s team