POLL: Do you believe Strzok’s claim that he was not biased against Trump?

BY TEAM DML / JULY 12, 2018 /

The atmosphere became very heated Thursday as FBI agent Peter Strzok testified in a joint hearing before the House oversight and judiciary committees, and insisted that the thousands of texts he exchanged with his fellow FBI agent Lisa Page during the 2016 presidential election season were just personal, and did not reflect any bias whatsoever in his role as an FBI agent.

“At no time in any of these texts did those personal beliefs ever enter into the realm of any action I took,” Strzok stated. “The suggestion that I’m in some dark chamber somewhere in the FBI would somehow cast aside all of these procedures, all of these safeguards, and somehow be able to do this is astounding to me — it simply couldn’t happen.”

When Rep. Trey Gowdy pressed Strzok about why Mueller kicked him off the Russia investigation, he still insisted it was not because he was biased against Trump, but simply because the texts may have given the perception that he was biased.

“I am stating to you it is not my understanding that he kicked me off because of any bias that it was done based on the appearance,” Strzok said.

PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW – Do you believe Strzok’s testimony?

1. Lori Joseph July 12th, 2018 at 2:15 pm

I believe in his assertion that he is unbiased about as much as I believe in the Easter bunny. Not buying it. The proof is in the pudding.

2. Ferd Berfful July 12th, 2018 at 2:28 pm

Who are these .19% who believe he’s being honest?? They’ve got to be THE DUMBEST people on the planet!!

3. Shirley Blanchard July 12th, 2018 at 2:54 pm

I heard part of his testimony and he is arrogant to the point of being the epitome of arrogance! He should have been questioned early on when emails were discovered, not give him time to conjure up some noble speech to gain applause from the other corrupt crooks…he’s lying and probably will get away with nothing done.

4. Mark July 12th, 2018 at 3:16 pm

Whoever said that Dick stroke was not biased in this poll , needs to be removed from team
    D.M.L. immediately ! What a Joke

5. John Chadwick July 13th, 2018 at 10:49 am

Strzok is an example of the bureaucratic Intel and media propaganda that’s been in place for years, the FBI and CIA needs to be exposed for and dismantled piece by piece and new Intel org needs to be foamed from the bottom up.

6. Diane King July 13th, 2018 at 11:14 am

God save this country from all the lying corrupters in Washington DC.

7. Paris September 25th, 2018 at 8:15 pm

Avis car rental is really good car hire agency in Oslo make sure!I was satisfied with my pick-up. It was like a lightning! It was wonderful that I did not have to take a taxi cab to be able to reach their rental-car desk. They provided me a snug shuttle. The girl who served me appeared to be very experienced . Additionally, I didn’t need to go through the teasing insurance sales. They just prepared all the documentation! Furthermore, I was pleasantly impressed, after I paid money for my local rental, all I had to do is going to the garage area, which was directly behind the door. Thus, you should use Avis services in Norway unquestionably!