POLL: Has Comey destroyed his own credibility in public comments?
Former FBI Director James Comey, who President Trump fired in May 2017, is making a public comeback with a new tell-all book, to be released Tuesday, and an explosive interview with ABC News Sunday night.
The majority of Comey’s remarks have been against President Trump, and Comey even told ABC’s George Stephanopoulos that he considered Trump “morally unfit” to be president.
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW – WE WANT YOUR OPINION.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Ohio woman’s cancer disappears after groundbreaking clinical trial
- VIDEO: Two Youth Severely Injured after Falling off Border Wall
- BREAKING: Mexico is closing off border in key region
- VIDEO: Convicted child abuser goes berserk, attacks prosecutors in courtroom at sentencing
- BREAKING: Republican-led Senate breaks with Trump on Saudi vote
- BREAKING: Publisher of National Enquirer claims it paid hush money to help Trump
- BREAKING: Kansas state Republican switches party affiliation to Democrat
- BREAKING: House passes $867 billion farm bill, giving Trump major win
- REPORT: Incoming NY Attorney General claims she’ll do everything in her power to investigate Trump, and his family
- REPORT: Bah humbug! Trump CANCELS the traditional White House Christmas Party