POLL: Has Comey destroyed his own credibility in public comments?
Former FBI Director James Comey, who President Trump fired in May 2017, is making a public comeback with a new tell-all book, to be released Tuesday, and an explosive interview with ABC News Sunday night.
The majority of Comey’s remarks have been against President Trump, and Comey even told ABC’s George Stephanopoulos that he considered Trump “morally unfit” to be president.
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW – WE WANT YOUR OPINION.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: 1 injured in shooting at Florida high school, authorities say
- TRUMP TWEET: Michael Flynn destroyed
- REPORT: Trump makes decision about attending Barbara Bush funeral
- BREAKING: DNC files multimillion dollar lawsuit against Russia, Trump campaign, WikiLeaks
- REPORT: Court battle launched over anti-sanctuary law in California city
- VIDEO: Pro-Trump New Yorkers protest against Comey at book signing
- REPORT: Water scooter gunmen shoot up beach in Cancun’s tourist zone
- UPDATE: Sheriffs killed at Florida restaurant identified
- DML TV: John Stamos claims MARCH FOR OUR LIVES changed the world
- BREAKING: DOJ Watchdog Probes Comey Memos Over Leaked Classified Information