POLL: Dems unleash on Trump – Can his presidency survive?
Democrats and the liberal courts unloaded on President Trump with a vengeance on Wednesday.
Under pressure from radical Democrats calling for impeachment, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi met behind closed doors with Democrat leaders Wednesday morning, then publicly stated for the first time, “We believe the president is involved in a cover-up.”
Speaking later at an annual Center for American Progress conference, Pelosi doubled down, implying for the first time that she is actually considering impeachment. “This president is obstructing justice, and he’s engaged in a cover-up, and that could be an impeachable offense,” Pelosi declared.
In another slam to the president, New York lawmakers passed two bills that will allow members of Congress to access the state tax returns of federal officials. If Gov. Andrew Cuomo signs the bills, it could open the door to Congress obtaining President Trump’s state tax returns.
Hours later, a federal judge in New York City delivered another blow, ruling that Deutsche Bank and Capitol One may comply with subpoenas from House Democrats and hand over financial documents related to President Trump and his businesses.
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW – WE WANT YOUR OPINION. Do you believe President Trump’s presidency can survive till the end of his term?
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Are you concerned about Trump’s mental stability?
- REPORT: Doctors say new rule will mean sicker immigrants, DML responds
- Growing ‘Garbage Patch’ in ocean is 3 times the size of France (videos)
- REPORT: State To Implement LGBTQ Content In Public Schools’ Curricula
- BREAKING: ICE releases over 1,000 migrants onto streets in Texas and New Mexico this week
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts
- VIDEO: Trump tells reporters what he thinks about purchasing Greenland